PDA

View Full Version : Bridge Jumper takes a deep dive at Dover

Boxhoward
11-10-2007, 08:52 PM
A bridge jumper is under the water at Dover...check out the 10th race in which over $46,000 was dumped on 1 to 5 fave Badlands Nitro who finishes off the board...the show prices for the three finishers were $111.00, $219.80, and $143.00

Takes a lot of $2.10 payoffs to make that loss back!

dutchboy
11-10-2007, 11:36 PM
So one person goes to the track and bets the 46k. The same person or group then bet to show on the other horses at different offshore locations or with bookies that pays track odds early in the betting cycle. 46k to show with a 2.10 payoff guarantees a profit of 2300.

Earlier you split up the 2300 you are known to receive if the horse does finish in the money and bet it as several 200 show bets. Horse finishes in the money and you break even. Out of the money and you collect a huge profit. Maybe the bridge jumpers have found a way to generate a large profit. It seems like the huge show prices are showing up at smaller tracks. Out of my league but it seems like the perfect plan. Maybe I am missing something.

A bridge jumper is under the water at Dover...check out the 10th race in which over $46,000 was dumped on 1 to 5 fave Badlands Nitro who finishes off the board...the show prices for the three finishers were $111.00, $219.80, and $143.00

Takes a lot of $2.10 payoffs to make that loss back!

harnesslover
11-10-2007, 11:48 PM
So one person goes to the track and bets the 46k. The same person or group then bet to show on the other horses at different offshore locations or with bookies that pays track odds early in the betting cycle. 46k to show with a 2.10 payoff guarantees a profit of 2300.

Earlier you split up the 2300 you are known to receive if the horse does finish in the money and bet it as several 200 show bets. Horse finishes in the money and you break even. Out of the money and you collect a huge profit. Maybe the bridge jumpers have found a way to generate a large profit. It seems like the huge show prices are showing up at smaller tracks. Out of my league but it seems like the perfect plan. Maybe I am missing something.

I'd seriously doubt there would be a book that takes $46,000 to show on Dover.

I'd be shocked if they took $46K to show on anyone..

dutchboy
11-11-2007, 09:40 AM
It only works if the 46k would be bet at Dover to establish the prices. The smaller bets are placed at the locations that pay track prices.

I'd seriously doubt there would be a book that takes $46,000 to show on Dover.

I'd be shocked if they took $46K to show on anyone..

harnesslover
11-11-2007, 04:32 PM
It only works if the 46k would be bet at Dover to establish the prices. The smaller bets are placed at the locations that pay track prices.

What I was saying was that most offshore sites have limits (usually $3K) on max wager on small tracks like Dover.