PDA

View Full Version : Just keeps getting better hey DICK?

46zilzal
11-09-2007, 01:21 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/11/09/iraq.children/index.html
Hakki says Red Crescent has the monumental task of treating and feeding more than 1.6 million children under the age of 12 who have become homeless in their own country. That's roughly 70 percent of the estimated 2.3 million Iraqis who are homeless inside Iraq. How to help

With 95,000 volunteers and 5,000 employees, the Iraqi Red Crescent is the last line of defense for the country's poor, sick and displaced. They try to blend in as best they can, with Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds working in the neighborhoods distinct to their ethnicities.

Six employees of the Iraqi Red Crescent have been killed over the last four years. Eight have been wounded, including six left disabled by the severity of their wounds.

Ah doesn't that just make you feel SAFE?

lilmegahertz
11-10-2007, 03:45 PM
I don't think I want to hear any more news around the world. Things are so insane right now. And it keeps getting worse. I need to find my rose-colored glasses and just where them everywhere.......

skate
11-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I don't think I want to hear any more news around the world. Things are so insane right now. And it keeps getting worse. I need to find my rose-colored glasses and just where them everywhere.......

try blinders

lilmegahertz
11-10-2007, 06:11 PM
tee hee.....no, blinders would block it out. Rose colored glasses gives the hope that it will all turn out ok in the end...