PDA

View Full Version : win more races

Free Horse Fit
11-09-2007, 11:36 AM
What if some one could advise persons how to get their horses fitter in under two weeks to win a race, every time, just by looking at their horse?

I have rated over one million horses in fitness and contact me if you
want to win more races.

It's free.

GaryG
11-09-2007, 11:39 AM
The you must be a very wealthy gentleman.....:rolleyes:

ports
11-09-2007, 12:33 PM
I'll all ear's, eye's and an open mind, let us have!!

andicap
11-09-2007, 04:45 PM
What if some one could advise persons how to get their horses fitter in under two weeks to win a race, every time, just by looking at their horse?

I have rated over one million horses in fitness and contact me if you
want to win more races.

It's free.

Are you talking about win more races as if I was training them or handicapping them. By the wording of your post it appears like you're referring to the former.
"how to get their horses fitter in under two weeks ... just by looking at their horse."
As for me, I have no interest in getting any horses fitter in under two weeks as I don't own any.

gallahadion
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
ditto andi

Free Horse Fit
11-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Fitness wins most races and fitness is all about science.

A huge majority of horses rarely reach peak fitness and or stay on that level for a campaign.

I consult on stable fitness of horses and program a routine to
turn horses performances around in under two weeks from losing by
2-3 lengths to winning by a length.

A times its worth millions of dollars in big races, breeding and reputations.

andicap
11-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Fitness wins most races and fitness is all about science.

A huge majority of horses rarely reach peak fitness and or stay on that level for a campaign.

I consult on stable fitness of horses and program a routine to
turn horses performances around in under two weeks from losing by
2-3 lengths to winning by a length.

A times its worth millions of dollars in big races, breeding and reputations.

But this is a handicapping board -- most of us don't own horses. And if you're advertising a service without permission, well, PA, take it from here ....
I mean he sells ads for a reason.

cj
11-10-2007, 05:08 AM
He says it is free and hasn't posted any links. No need to beat him up at this time. :)

sammy the sage
11-10-2007, 07:21 AM
'He says it is free'...what more do you need :rolleyes:

sammy the sage
11-10-2007, 07:23 AM
why would help competition? :eek:

Pace Cap'n
11-10-2007, 08:32 AM
I thought racing was all about competition.

Free Horse Fit
11-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Because I'm retiring in a few years and this is a great challenge to me to let others know how to get more out of their horses.

Lets face it, the poor owner is behind the 8 ball all the time, and the struggling trainer is down the pocket like the 9 ball.

Why not help others?

It doesn't matter whether its thoroughbred, harness or greyhounds, I get results.

I trained about 200 winners in a very short perod of time, then got married and my life came to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!

kenwoodallpromos
11-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Wow! But I like public profiles!

Free Horse Fit
11-10-2007, 09:03 PM
A horses fitness is broken up into 4 divisions.

It's strength and condition factors which allows it to finish off a race and win, and won't get the staggers 150 out.

It's fitness levels, which is it's general daily training routines to have it fit to win.

It's hypertrophic levels (muscle on muscle) this allows the horse to perform to best of it's ability and perform above other runners and lift and fight back when the going gets tough and win in a close finish.

It's blood count levels that allow more oxygen in it's red corpusles into a horses musclur system for the muscles to keep going faster; longer.

ALL 4 have to be equally balanced on a high percentage for a horse to perform to the best of it's ability.

thanks

whobet
11-10-2007, 11:05 PM
If something sounds TOO good to be True,

it's probably NOT true,

WARNING

sammy the sage
11-10-2007, 11:47 PM
"contact me if you want to win more races."

Guess this SAYS IT ALL...all us turnips can ACTUALLY read btw the lines! :lol:

Burls
11-11-2007, 12:49 AM
This reminds me of the Joe Takach stuff.

Has anyone ever seen the video Joe Takach is selling?

If so, is it any good?

Burls

GaryG
11-11-2007, 08:50 AM
If something sounds TOO good to be True,

it's probably NOT true,

WARNINGI agree....this smells like something and it ain't teen spirit....:lol:

HUSKER55
11-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh c'mon guys, let's hear what he has to say. If push comes to shove we can borrow one of Gary's guns and eliminate some stress. :jump:

sally
11-11-2007, 11:03 AM
So can you tell us what to look for in a post parade that will indicate which horse (or horses) is really feeling on his/her game and ready to produce a winning run?? That would be helpful...

ports
11-11-2007, 11:04 AM
He's had a few days now and I've not got anything thing from him at all. Pony up dude let's hear or see what you have, stop beating around the bush already!

joe.p.
11-11-2007, 11:14 AM
I will never listen to a so called expert in reading horses at the paddock. I was at saratoga and a real pro reader of horses in this bussiness ask me to go to the paddock with him. He asked who i like and I told him my horse . He then used all this terms about this muscles and that leg etc and said my horse wasnt in shape. He then turn to this other horse and showed me why this horse should run real good because of this and that which i didnt understand anyway. You guessed it my horse won (which I bet on his horse) and his horse didnt .....joe

sally
11-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I will never listen to a so called expert in reading horses at the paddock. I was at saratoga and a real pro reader of horses in this bussiness ask me to go to the paddock with him. He asked who i like and I told him my horse . He then used all this terms about this muscles and that leg etc and said my horse wasnt in shape. He then turn to this other horse and showed me why this horse should run real good because of this and that which i didnt understand anyway. You guessed it my horse won (which I bet on his horse) and his horse didnt .....joe

That's got to hurt... so what did you like about your original horse?

Free Horse Fit
11-11-2007, 12:14 PM
In about 1987 I was reading the weekend racing papers and I noticed the word "fitness" or should be fitter, fitter today, will improve on fitness, fit to win etc everywhere.

So I highlighted these comments and ended up with nearly 600 times words associated with fitness came up.

Now that really made me scratch my head.

If it's cold outside its 40 degrees!

If you get a speeding ticket, you were doing 120 mph!

If you die, your tombstone reads, 89 years old!

All these have a quantitive figure attached to them.

So how fit is horse?

Trainers sometimes say that their horse is only 60% fit or 80% fit or was 110% fit, so how did they come up with this figure?

A horse wins @ $35.00 and the trainer would say in the press, "I never had a dime on it, and told the jockey to "ride it for luck".

How many times have you heard that over the years?

The owners never backed their own horse because nobody knew how fit it was today.

You look back in the form guide after a race to see what you missed, as everybody considers themselves a person of knowledge, and at least would like to be, but in reality the winner improved 5-6 lengths in a few weeks?

How?

What if some-one, in hundreds of years in racing, put a reasonably accurate figure on a horses fitness levels, so at least you were on the fittest horse/s in each race?

I understand there are track conditions, classes, distances, interferences, barriers, change of gears, new jockey, new trainer, poor rides, weight scales etc, but that is all in the form guide, well most of it.

If only a trainer had a fitness chart to work with to tell the owners.

shanta
11-11-2007, 12:45 PM
What if some-one, in hundreds of years in racing, put a reasonably accurate figure on a horses fitness levels, so at least you were on the fittest horse/s in each race?

If only a trainer had a fitness chart to work with to tell the owners.

Now the fog begins to lift. You have these "charts". Now can we "see" some of them gratis?

joe.p.
11-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Sally: That's got to hurt... so what did you like about your original horse?
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/images/buttons/green/report.gif (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/report.php?p=443884)

CJ`s figures. (Dont have to look at no stinking horses)...joep

Free Horse Fit
11-11-2007, 02:09 PM
I love your humour Shanta.

More late, not sure how to load things up, but if some one wants to put up a photo of a horse, I go over some points for you.

Then there are the fitness charts for trainers to immediately improve the balanced fitness of their horses.

Burls
11-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Now the fog begins to lift. You have these "charts". Now can we "see" some of them gratis?

Things should start off with examples of the charts applied to PAST races. Then we'll hear about the special secret algorithm
that will enable the holder to predict the future.

Burls

shanta
11-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I love your humour Shanta.

More late, not sure how to load things up, but if some one wants to put up a photo of a horse, I go over some points for you.

Then there are the fitness charts for trainers to immediately improve the balanced fitness of their horses.

I've been in a fog for years so when it lifts I get a bit excited man :jump:

So are you focusing on physicality of a horse to determine it's current condition/form?

I ask because I know nothing about this aspect of the "game" and am humbled by those that do.

Richie

the_fat_man
11-11-2007, 02:40 PM
It's that same ole issue that my undergrad philosophy professor spoke of on so many occasions: there is an irrefragable truth, though there are those who will insist that truth is relative. Don't believe the latter, he stressed.

So, the author of the thread would have us believe that CONDITION is an absolute and transcends the (relative) instance. So, if you can pick out the fit (or better looking) horses, in general, you have them by the nuts. Which is somewhat similar to picking out the good looking women with the assumption that they're going to be the best lays. We know how this works out. :bang:

Now, I never did learn my philosophical lessons, and will argue that CONDITION is a relative thing ---relative to the particular horse. In other words, how does the horse today look compared to the way it's looked in the past? Some horses look fat when they're really fit. But you need to have seen them when they were fat to know this. Get it?

I've been on this board for close to 2 years now and I'm still baffled that people are disseminating approaches that just don't hold empirically.

Says something about the assumptions coming in as to the intellect level of the members here.

Pace Cap'n
11-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Why all the hate? I have seen absolutely no reference to handicapping in any of FHF's posts.

Free Horse Fit
11-12-2007, 05:52 AM
So I started rating horses in the mounting yard as:

Great / Good / fair / ordinary and then I added Fair plus, good minus and try in pinpoint the difference between horses.

It was a real struggle and after 5 years of this, I said somethings wrong here, so threw it all in the bin and started again.

So I started in percentages, seeing that trainers make so much reference to "my horse is only 75% fit etc.

But how many lengths does each percentage represent.

So to cut a long long story short, I ended up with 1% in fitness represents a margin of 1 length that a fitter horse has over another horse.

So if I rate a horse 96% and another 92% fit, the 96% fit horse has a 4 lengths fitness margin over the other horse, so u back the 96% fit horse.

With also the 96% fit horse still having 4 lengths in fitness improvement left in it to reach its maximum fitness levels of 100%.

Now isn't that confusing?

Free Horse Fit
11-12-2007, 05:55 AM
I rate about 1 in every 10,000 horses 100% fit.

Sometimes it takes a year or two for me to see a horse 100% fit, not that I see every horse running.

That is why trainers can win more races with my fitness consultancy.

ports
11-12-2007, 08:46 AM
I think FHF maybe a track Vet that has no track to work at and thought we might interested in learning the fitness level of horse's........who has the time to include this so called angle into thier regime of things?

As a player if you follow certain tracks you'll get to know the horse's, therefore you'll know what one's are improving and declining, what one's are sore. Also if you really pay attention you'll know what trainer's to stay away from as well.

FHF, I'll stick to what I know best and what has made me a profitable player. If this system works for you don't change anything, good luck and good cappin'.

andicap
11-12-2007, 11:44 AM
im of two minds about this thread

1. It's always interesting to learn about getting horses fit. I know next to nothing about this part of the sport. Posts could be informative.

2. He's obviously shopping for customers for his consultancy -- thinks many of us are horse owners.

Obviously up to PA as to what to do, but I'm looking forward to next posts.

HUSKER55
11-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Sooooooo, what can you tell us that will help us pick a winner while the horse is in the paddock area, or is it a statistic or???????

How do we put this to work for us?

Free Horse Fit
11-12-2007, 03:44 PM
As I said I am retiring in a few years, plus going to live 100's of km from the city and I can do all this via the net for trainers anywhere in the world, plus help the punter, why not.

I live in Australia and I have some photos, if you want to email me, I am happy to go over what to look for with the photos and answer any questions you want on line.

Just remember its not easy and many just won't get it.

Yet for some reason I seem to be able to see slight variations in a horses fitness levels from week to week, and yes as the fat man says, u have to remember when a horse wins and what it looked like that day.

I used to be able and sit down and describe: say 500 local horses and their markings, fitness levels when they won etc. even 12 - 24 months before.

I've sat down and talked to some of Australia's biggest international trainers and they are "shocked" at what I see.

Asked me to saddle up a horse and I havn't got a clue.

I was one of the states leading greyhound trainers (4th) in the mid 70's before "she" said I was waisting my time and get a real job....women!

I've consulted trainers here, had my own fitness racing columns in two of Australia's leading racing papers, got scared off with some very big "punters" who loved making concrete boots (lol) and at one stage "crowded on-course with punters wanting to know the winner of the next race".

I won a proffessional punter $30,000 in 4 races one day, he should of won $56,000 if had of listened to me in the last, and said it was just a fluke as he had been going to the races for 40 years and nobody can do this.

He bought me a $2 glass of beer. He rang a few days later and asked me to go to the races with him again and I said "No, your right it was just a fluke!"

This guy asked me for a drink at the races one day, and I noticed he had a minder about 10 metres from him all the time, and then I saw his gun under his suit...... I gave him 3 losing tips in a row....it was easy.....and quickly said good-bye!!!!!!!!!

I ran an oncourse tipping service to off course punters, via SMS messages and it became a real nightmare. After I sent my fitness messages via multi SMS up to 30 - 50 punters on-course would circle around me wanting free tips, mate I ended up hiding behind trees on course.... it was stupid and crazy.

Many of you will say this is all rubbish, yet minutes before the race I have told owners on course Yes, or No with their money, normally in opposite to the trainers advise (some of the stories I can tell you) and 9/10 times I was proved right 10 minutes later.

You have to remember most trainers are excellent sales people, but I can turn a struggling trainer into a leading trainer within 6 - 12 months, anywhere in the world and make owners very very happy people.

The challenge is to try and eliminate the catch phase used millions of times around the world each year "That's racing or I'll forgive it for that poor run"

Science on fitness generally has the answer.

It's not my scene oncourse...... I love the challenge of the science in racing.

I run my own business making promotional rubber matting products and that alone keeps me very busy.

The biggest question you will ask me is "Why not punt yourself and be filthy rich" Sure, but I hate puntering, or should I say losing, so I don't punt very big at all and I really respect punters whom have the balls to have a go and plonk their money on, and win.

Turning a selection into profit is a huge, huge, huge skill, don't under estimate it. A minute percentage of punters live off the punt.

It's a better skill than I have.

Anyway I'm late for work and will have to sack myself.

So thats my story mate.

Happy punting.

Free Horse Fit
11-15-2007, 02:17 AM
All I need is a recent photo of a horse, trotter, or dog emailed to me and I can help the trainer turn arounds his run of outs, and of course help the owners.

Yes, and its free.

Its easy to me.

Free Horse Fit
11-15-2007, 02:45 AM
This is a long journey.

Why, when and how does a horse win first-up.

The fat-man said sometimes they are mud fat and win, so how do you pick it.

Yes, he is not wrong.

Why do some horses win first up and others don't?

There are two reasons why a horse wins first up.

1/ They comes to hand quicker than others and is fitter on the day of its race.

2/ But this is about 85% of the reason.

The trainer, when the horse is a 2yo puts extra effort for one reason or another in the horse, whether it is for a stakes race, or to please new owners, anyway, he puts that big effort to have the horse perform on its first race start, and it wins.

What this does, is it set a precident for the rest of the horses racing life until its gets to about 7yo and then it just wont perform as consistantly.

So the trainer gets a good performance out of the horse 1st up, so when it comes back next into work, he knows that if he puts in the extra miles the horse will perform.... so actually the trainers puts in a bigger effort for reward.

All horses really will perform 1st up over any distance if you train it right.

The Goldfyn stables and the English trainers hold no fear of putting their horses first up over a mile and a half....and win.....because the trainers know how to win first up.

Getting back to the fat man...sounds like a good bloke to have a beer with......

FACT: If you have a first up horse 100% fit IT WILL RUN LAST!

Why.... because it peaked in fitness about 3 weeks before from all the months of pre training it had. Have you heard a trainer or jockey say that only after 2-3 runs a horse needs a spell.....well this is because he peaked his horse on the training track and not on the race track....the owners loses big time here.

A horse to win first up must be about 5-8kg overweight, that way it has its strength factors to bowl along and perform or come home like a train and win.

Its must be fit, but not rock hard.

It must have great nutritional levels so that the oxygen can get to its muscles and keep going.

You think about.....who of us hasnt played any sport for a few years....footy, soccer, basketball, baseball etc, so you have a game with friends and a club to help out, or a social game.

You actually play very well, and surprise yourself and all around you...
mind you 24 hours later you cant walk with all the sore spots.

Its the same with a horse, get a horse with a balance 1st up fitness chart and it will win for you every time.

So, in summary the trainers sets the pattern for a horses 1st up record, and stay with it until it gets too old.

Don't be turned off if the horse looks a bit overweight and not really muscled up...it will perform for you and win....wahoooo!!

You must know your first up trainers!!!!.... big tip!