PDA

View Full Version : How do you miss this one?

46zilzal
11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
From Bushwatch.com
The Bushies have made a propaganda (I mean, promotional) video to tout all that is great about the USA. The video is going to be shown at airports and embassies, to impress visitors, and inspire them to see the country. Among the famous American landmarks showcased is ... the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. I grew up near there, so I recognized both the falls and the vantage point from where the footage was shot, as being in Canada. And I'm pretty sure that there are millions of other North Americans in the Great Lakes basin, and even further afield, who would also know that the Horseshoe Falls are on the Canadian side of the border.

Last night the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation weighed in ... supposedly the video is going to be re-edited. Actually I am a bit dismayed, because for one thing, whenever I get homesick, it'll be a lot cheaper for me to go to SeaTac Airport and view the video, rather than flying home across country to see the real thing.

As I recall from visiting there, the U.S. side is called, ready for this? American Falls and it is not the Horseshoe one.

kenwoodallpromos
11-07-2007, 06:34 PM
"The video is going to be shown to visitors and inspire them to see the country"
So what is the problem of showing them the country from their point of view, from the outside looking in? If you are invited to a party it wouild be easier to find it by seeing the outside of the house instead of the inside.
It's like, which side of the Statue of Libery do you want visitors to look at in the pictures, the back side?

Tom
11-07-2007, 08:20 PM
He is really reaching.
HIS mental problems are manifesting themselves in a public breakdown.
Projecting his wackiness onto Bush must be some sort of defense mechanism.
The Gollum syndrome.

skate
11-08-2007, 04:49 PM
it could be that he's chewing on his toys (from china)