PDA

View Full Version : Anderon's Daily Post Stat Record !!

Anderon
11-04-2007, 11:38 PM
It has been requested, so here is my daily post stat record since posting selections on my new system that I had re-programmed on my software.

It has been awhile since I have posted the up to date results, I didn't realize it has been so long, sorry about that. :)

Hosshead
11-05-2007, 09:37 AM
You had 11/31 =35% Winning Days.
You've just about broken even for the Win.
Actually I thought you were way ahead of the game. I guess the times I looked in on your progress happened to be good days.
None the less, with a little tweaking of your system, you could be on the plus side of the ol' ROI.
I think you've put enough plays under your belt during this "go round" to do some official tweaking, before the next " sample".
Good Luck.

Bill Olmsted
11-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Breaking even is excellent, considering the 18+% take.

spilparc
11-05-2007, 12:55 PM
It has been requested, so here is my daily post stat record since posting selections on my new system that I had re-programmed on my software.

It has been awhile since I have posted the up to date results, I didn't realize it has been so long, sorry about that. :)

Almost 3 months and over 1400 races...down $20--very impressive. With rebates you would do very well.

Anderon, do you have in place a minimum odds that you will bet to win? Would you mind sharing what that is?

Thanks, and keep improving!

Anderon
11-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Almost 3 months and over 1400 races...down $20--very impressive. With rebates you would do very well.

Anderon, do you have in place a minimum odds that you will bet to win? Would you mind sharing what that is?

Thanks, and keep improving!

No, I don't have any minimum odds that I play. I play what my program comes up with on my number crunching and if it's a play I play it. :ThmbUp:

spilparc
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
No, I don't have any minimum odds that I play. I play what my program comes up with on my number crunching and if it's a play I play it. :ThmbUp:

On the stat sheet you provided do you have any way of checking to see how you would have done if you never bet less than 3 to 1? The same question for 5 to 1 and 7 to 1.

Thanks

bigmack
11-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Anderon - Your tale is mildly rich particularly in light of having a twin brother that does the same thing (I always wanted one of those) but can I ask for my edification and perhaps for others: What is the point in doing what you're doing?

Anderon
11-05-2007, 11:24 PM
On the stat sheet you provided do you have any way of checking to see how you would have done if you never bet less than 3 to 1? The same question for 5 to 1 and 7 to 1.

Thanks

At this time I don't, other than manually. In future programming I'll be adding this in but I did have it in my old program and I could do it with that one.

I don't want to get into subjecting myself into a parameter of odds as I know what I do now works regardless of the odds they are at. :)

Anderon
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Anderon - Your tale is mildly rich particularly in light of having a twin brother that does the same thing (I always wanted one of those) but can I ask for my edification and perhaps for others: What is the point in doing what you're doing?

Just to show that handicapping only off the toteboard (money) and absolutely nothing else has merit to it and that it works. I never know what the race distance is, the surface, trainers, jockeys, or any of that stuff, I only know what the toteboard gives me and I decifer it to a 1 horse selection, the one that my self-designed program tells me that is the best played compared to every other horse in the race. Also I find it a challenge to beat the races and I just have a great deal of passion for the game and the excitement I get from hitting the bombs on a more routine basis now. :)

DeanT
11-06-2007, 01:00 AM
I just have a great deal of passion for the game

You don't have to give another reason other than that. I wish you well!

bigmack
11-06-2007, 02:56 AM
the excitement I get from hitting the bombs on a more routine basis now.
Roger that and I wish you well. It seems unusual that your program has previously steered you towards a large percentage of chalk/near chalk and now it points to 8-1+'s. That must have been quite an adjustment in your program. Can you share any insight about what information you're able to glean from the tote when a horse is at a significant price?

ryesteve
11-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Congrats on entering into the black after yesterday's results. When this thing first started, I certainly never expected you'd be profitable this deep into it.

Anderon
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Roger that and I wish you well. It seems unusual that your program has previously steered you towards a large percentage of chalk/near chalk and now it points to 8-1+'s. That must have been quite an adjustment in your program. Can you share any insight about what information you're able to glean from the tote when a horse is at a significant price?

There is not a simple answer to this because of the complex calculations that I have done in my program. The reason I say this is over the years I've kept adding more and more calculations here and there and now there are so many in the program that I can't remember what all they are but they all work together for the selection that I arrive at. I'll put it this way, I compare each horse to every horse in the field. I'll compare the #1 horse to each of the other horses in the field then I compare the #2 horse to the rest of the field and so on. I do this using the WPS pools and the Exacta pools so there is alot of number crunching going on. After alot of comparing and seeing the money flow it calculates who was played more than normal versus all the other horses, thats pretty much the crux if it. I hope this helps.

Anderon
11-06-2007, 12:02 PM
You don't have to give another reason other than that. I wish you well!

Thanks Dean, I appreciate it !!

Anderon
11-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Congrats on entering into the black after yesterday's results. When this thing first started, I certainly never expected you'd be profitable this deep into it.

Thanks Ryesteve, what I'm surpised at is the consistancy I'm starting to get day in and day out as of late, this is what we all want from this game. I'm certainly full of confidence that it is proving out to be what I expected, I just needed some time to get my reads right on the program numbers to get the results I desire. I'm sure bad days will occur but I'm trying to keep them far and few between and let the good days far out weigh the bad ones. :ThmbUp:

andicap
11-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Anderon,
congrats.
have you ever tried your methods on uk or aussie betting??

Anderon
11-06-2007, 12:30 PM
No I haven't........I'm sure it would work on those tracks as well but I don't get the live feeds on those tracks like I have for the states.