PDA

View Full Version : Must Share This

toetoe
11-03-2007, 06:26 PM
British(?) kids' show hostess Konnie Huq. :jump:

The bressages insist on popping out. On a CHILDREN'S programme. I ask you. :eek:

Sailwolf
11-03-2007, 07:09 PM
British(?) kids' show hostess Konnie Huq. :jump:

The bressages insist on popping out. On a CHILDREN'S programme. I ask you. :eek:

Where can we substantiate your view(s)?:jump:

bigmack
11-03-2007, 07:42 PM
If after 3-4 dinner dates & things were moving along swimmingly I might feel compelled to ask her feelings of rhinoplasty to help further the courtship. :liar:

Pace Cap'n
11-03-2007, 08:06 PM
2-toe, what is the name of the show?

Overlay
11-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Where can we substantiate your view(s)?:jump:

I don't know specifically what toetoe might be referring to, but try searching her name on youtube.com.

toetoe
11-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Gently ... gently now, mind you ... google her and her YouTube portfolio will appear.

Are you saying she reminds you of the horse that walked into a bar, only to be accosted by the barkeep with the following:
"Why the long face ?"

Well, are ya ?

bigmack
11-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Well, are ya ?
Why yes; yes I was. It's a similar objection that I have with Penélope Cruz.

Once upon a time I dated a woman with a gargantuan schnoz. After a tennis tournament we went to dinner & a friend pulled me aside and asked "what's with the rutter on her face?" I had little response.

True story though: I had a boat at the time and we'd go out on the big water and were unsure of the impending weather conditions. She claimed she was able to smell if it were going to rain or not. Her forecasts were flawless. :liar:

JustRalph
11-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Reminds me of Kramer on Seinfeld

when he tells the girl George is dating that she is beautiful

"you just need a nose job"

chickenhead
11-03-2007, 10:26 PM
on the subject of breastessess.....you heard it hear first

at costco today, happened by the Ipod exhibit..the new nano phatboy on display...I hit the menu button, and a picture of breasts pop up in the window, in fact a mostly whole woman, from collarbone to thigh, wearing only panties. Bodacious ta tas.

I laughed my ass off. Don't know if its the local staff playing games, or whether someone at the distribution center was quitting and said what the hell...but assuming its not a localized phenomenon..there will be lawsuits.

Until it's removed...sales will be brisk I'm sure.