PDA

View Full Version : Pats @ Colts Take the points

ljb
11-02-2007, 09:46 AM
The spread on this game started at Colts getting 4. I see it is at plus 5 1/2 today. Take the colts and as many points as you can get.

harnesslover
11-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Thats a tough game, one that I won't be touching with a 10 foot pole..

For the most part the NFL absolutely sucks anymore, so many awful teams. This is one Sunday where I am actually going to watch football.. Starting at 4:15 Pats/Colts, then the 8:00 game - Eagles/Dallas..

ljb
11-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Well I'll tell you what. I just got off the phone with a friend and if the Pats cover (5 points) I have to put a George Bush sticker on my car for one month. Not to worry, he will be riding around with a Hillary sticker until Dec. 4th. ;)

njcurveball
11-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Reminds me of this joke! :D

The Hottest Selling Political Bumper Sticker

Finally, a new bumper sticker for BOTH political parties.

This hottest selling political bumper sticker comes from New York State:

"RUN HILARY RUN'

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put it on the front bumper

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2007, 04:37 AM
Well I'll tell you what. I just got off the phone with a friend and if the Pats cover (5 points) I have to put a George Bush sticker on my car for one month. Not to worry, he will be riding around with a Hillary sticker until Dec. 4th. ;)Wow, even in the sports section you guys can't keep away from the politics.

Sad....George Bush really has ruined your life, only not in the way YOU think! :lol:

ljb
11-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Wow, even in the sports section you guys can't keep away from the politics.

Sad....George Bush really has ruined your life, only not in the way YOU think! :lol:
This is a friendly bet amongst two people with opposing political views. Please don't make it into something bigger then it is. And the gentleman I made the bet with suggested the stakes, Bush is a lameduck and I no longer am concerned with him or his lame actions.