PDA

View Full Version : Ny Friday double

Suff
01-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Couple of quick ideas.

Race 1. Using the 8 .... and the 9.

Race 2.

America's Storm.... Hate to see someone spend 3.6 mil on a horse that does this to them.... With the stud fee, insurance and the barn fees.,. shipping him four times... they're into this horse for close to 5 Million dollars. Ouch and double ouch. Part of me hopes he wins... But I don't think he will. 8/5 Morning line.

I did watch Char's (#6) last race on racereplays a few times tonight. And it was a very troubled trip. I'm not prepared to say the 7th pace finish was "ALL" because of the trip... But it did'nt help. But I don't need any big excuses to think this horse will run big here. Because on his own... he's bettable and very likable. Has a couple of nice horses on his resume...IWIN and My Man Ryan... Regal sanction aint bad either. Goes Blinks and 1st lasix. Should be a square price with the two 8/5's going. His last race was his First in a year.. and without the trouble he is on that ticket.. I Figure the trouble he had cost him 5 lenghths Minimum... and using the scale of a 2.5 lengths equals close to 10 beyer points.. I figure the horse earns a mid 70 there with out the trouble....So I look for a Big Jump up in his 2nd back off the extended layoff. Using Char in the 2nd half.