PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Downs - 10/31 - Happy Halloween

jonnielu
10-31-2007, 12:34 PM
In the order of ability, I like to augment with physicality, especially for most of the question marks we've got going today.

1st - 7, 5, 8 (9, 10) - #9 is the question here, if ready, #9 is in the mix.

2nd - 8, 2, 7 (9, 3) (5) - #9 and #3 can take advantage if there is any dilly-dally. #5 is the first timer with some shot.

3rd - 9, (4), 2, 5, 3 - I question the seemingly uncalled for drop on #4, it doesn't jibe with ability shown.

4th - 3, (6), 2, 1 (7, 5) - #3 has a steady run stashed in that lackluster last, but if the #6 is ready to go, he can do just as well. #2 and #1 have the ability to go for it, and #7 and #5 are right behind them. I'll have to go to the paddock to see if #6 has been working.

5th - 1, 6, 5 (2) #1 has been doing some work, I'm anxious to look into how much, because this one is tops in ability. # 6 figures better and #5 has the same question to answer as #1. Guess I'd better skip the hot dog at the paddock on this one, cuz I'll be looking at the #2 real hard also.

6th - 4, 9, 10, 1 - A simple deal, as long as there is no blocking, checking, clipping, blinking, farting, or spitting. Horses or Jock's

7th - 6, 8, (9), 5 (7, 11) - #6 just plain figures here, doubtful that #8 can get any early giddyup advantage. Biggest question, since #5 and #9 run together on ability is whether #9 is ready, I just hate returns from 60 - 90 days. I've got to go for paddock info. #7 and #11 look like the most likely first'rs to mess up an exotic.

8th - 4, 2, 1 (8)(6) - #4 makes a good fit here, and ability suggests a nice even run. The fav. is questionable on condition and class level. Answer as you can. #2 and #1 should turn in even steady performances also, with #1 advantaged by post. #8 seems more ready to screw up a tri then does #6.

9th - 5, 2, 4 - I have the #5 on ability. #2 and #4 are right behind them, the rest of the field is not far away. This has the makings of a chaos race via competition. But, if I see some physical advantages......

10th - 4, 7, 11

judd
10-31-2007, 01:46 PM
couple of nice winners :)