PDA

View Full Version : Picks for Woodbine Oct 29

Sea Biscuit
10-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Woodbine Harness Oct 29

Race 6. #5 Donna Wallbanger Ran a superb front end race. Should get the job done tonite. M/L 6 to 1. I would demand at least 4 to 1 for this horse because he has not been able to put two good efforts together.

Race No.8 #2 Chick N Tell Has been knocking at the doors for some time. Drops in conditions I would bet this guy as low as 2 to 1. M/L 4 to 1

Race 11. #1 Fall in Place. Beauty of a race on Oct 15 with fast front end fractions with a 57.0 Middle Half. Followed by another good effort on
Oct 22. Best bet situation. I would bet this guy at 8/5. M/L 9/2

Have fun at the races and good luck.

Sea Biscuit
10-30-2007, 04:26 AM
Woodbine Harness Oct 29

Race 6. #5 Donna Wallbanger Ran a superb front end race. Should get the job done tonite. M/L 6 to 1. I would demand at least 4 to 1 for this horse because he has not been able to put two good efforts together.

Race No.8 #2 Chick N Tell Has been knocking at the doors for some time. Drops in conditions I would bet this guy as low as 2 to 1. M/L 4 to 1

Race 11. #1 Fall in Place. Beauty of a race on Oct 15 with fast front end fractions with a 57.0 Middle Half. Followed by another good effort on
Oct 22. Best bet situation. I would bet this guy at 8/5. M/L 9/2

Have fun at the races and good luck.

Chick N Tell was scratched and the other two finished nowhere. Back to the drawing board.