PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Inquiry

the_fat_man
10-27-2007, 02:49 PM
The experts on TVG's webcast were in agreement that Idiot Proof should not come down, as he wasn't close enough to Talent Search to influence the final results. And the stewards concurred. I wonder, however, if any of these experts noticed that when IT cut in front of TS, the latter was forced off stride and back on LEFTY LEAD, then had to swing around IP, and, had to switch back to RIGHTY, before finishing nicely. That wasn't worth a couple of lengths? Why is that not inteference?
Why is TS not entitled to a clear run, without obstacles?

DJofSD
10-27-2007, 02:52 PM
FM-- thank God.

The only exacta I played all day.....whew!

bigmack
10-27-2007, 03:02 PM
The biggest win wager of my life and Midnight toys with being dead last at the first call. Nice finish!

Burls
10-27-2007, 03:05 PM
I did the ex-box, 4/6/7.

I was just starting to count my money when the 2 whooshed by. ...Que sera sera....

the_fat_man
10-27-2007, 05:25 PM
The biggest win wager of my life and Midnight toys with being dead last at the first call. Nice finish!

Guess he didn't BOUNCE, huh? :lol::lol:

Semipro
10-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Guess he didn't BOUNCE, huh? :lol::lol: Heard the owner Bounced. Bounced all they way to the bank.

Robert Fischer
10-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I thought Foglesonger could have stayed where he was but probably made the right move of steering his horse out of the mud kickback, allthough in hindsight he took a bad step. I don't think he had enough horse left to do much if Idiot Proof had simply run by him 2 wide.

The only camera angle that looked like foul play was the one from wayyy down the stretch in front of the horses - (you can't see how close they are but you can really see Foglesonger/TS change paths)

IMOThe side view made it look like TS was beaten and IP had every right to the rail.

To be honest, these are race-day recollections = I haven't reviewed it since.

not a real impressive group of sprinters.