Dark Star
10-27-2007, 01:41 PM
LOL

Form Reading for Kids

Color in the best Beyer followed by nap time

Why didn't they have this when i was a kid

njcurveball
10-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Spot on the funniest thing I have seen on any ESPN racing show.

Only thing missing was the kids asking Kenny Mayne to explain his pics and then looking at each other confused!

Loved the kid who said forget Beyer, he uses the Sheets! Spot on for being in New York! :ThmbUp:

DanG
10-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Could not agree more…

Kenny M. is just the best thing going.

After the F&M turf, its time for the “walk of shame”!!! :D

kenwoodallpromos
10-27-2007, 03:10 PM
So the old timers got a good laugh!! What did people new to racing think?

Tom
10-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Nap time - no blankies.
Just spread out your "form" on the floor.

DanG
10-27-2007, 04:29 PM
So the old timers got a good laugh!! What did people new to racing think?
Judging by the laughter in my living room, they were loving it. (About 6 “newbie’s, give or take)

Dark Star
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I was doing bad until i saw that, then i came flying down the lane like Midnight Lute, hitting Idiot Proof WPS +EX with Midnight Lute...Kip Deville WPS + EX with Excellent Art...Ginger Punch WPS...Shamindan WPS + Ex & Tri with English Channel & Red Rocks...Hard Spun WPS + Ex with Curlin...And the $166 Pick 3, Race 9-10-11

Can't complain when you make 5x your cash back, hope u all had profitable days and i'll be back next time when the big cash is on the line, Derby 2008

Until then...

dutchboy
10-27-2007, 06:34 PM
If anyone can find the otb daycare video online please post the link.

Thanks

alysheba88
10-27-2007, 06:40 PM
I know I am supposed to find Kenny Mayne funny. But cant even chuckle he is so bad. I swear its mass delusion with everyone thinking they have to think he is funny- because surely the other person thinks he is :)

ALostTexan
10-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Spot on the funniest thing I have seen on any ESPN racing show.

Only thing missing was the kids asking Kenny Mayne to explain his pics and then looking at each other confused!

Loved the kid who said forget Beyer, he uses the Sheets! Spot on for being in New York! :ThmbUp:

I really like the "Senior Citizen Named Andy Beyer" comment from the teacher.

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2007, 12:05 AM
I know I am supposed to find Kenny Mayne funny. But cant even chuckle he is so bad. I swear its mass delusion with everyone thinking they have to think he is funny- because surely the other person thinks he is :)I have always found Kenny Mayne to be quite entertaining as a horse racing commentator. He's funny, he's a player, and he's got three things that appear to be missing with a lot of other racing broadcasters.....heart, soul, and a likable personality....

DeanT
10-28-2007, 01:28 AM
You guys may think I am bonkers from what I read here from time to time, but I have never seen TVG. I have four racing channels up here in Toronto, and we do not get that feed/channel, we get a live track feed. For the BC we got the MTH feed the last two days, which was the TVG feed. I was really impressed, and I did not watch ESPN for more than a few minutes the last two days. I enjoyed the TVG coverage and the on air talent I thought was as as good as I have seen, from a gambling perspective.

jma
10-28-2007, 11:14 AM
You guys may think I am bonkers from what I read here from time to time, but I have never seen TVG. I have four racing channels up here in Toronto, and we do not get that feed/channel, we get a live track feed. For the BC we got the MTH feed the last two days, which was the TVG feed. I was really impressed, and I did not watch ESPN for more than a few minutes the last two days. I enjoyed the TVG coverage and the on air talent I thought was as as good as I have seen, from a gambling perspective.

I was about 10 feet from the TVG guys yesterday---I should have gotten you an autograph. :) Hey, I'm glad they did a good job with it. They definitely had the BC covered from all angles.

Zman179
10-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Hope someone Youtube's it. I missed it the first time.

ghostyapper
10-28-2007, 12:05 PM
The coverage was already cut short with the "sportscenter updates" every so often. Sorry I would much rather had seen analysis or reaction of the races then some comedy bit.

racefinder2
10-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Best I've seen in a long while.
I like Kenny too.
'But Mommy, the Beyers arent competitive on the 6 horse.......'

PS Thumbs down on the annoying TVG guys. By the time you got through listening to them(which was about 1/2 second before the gates opened before they would shut up), you got every horse in the race......

betovernetcapper
10-30-2007, 02:07 PM
My initial reaction was "Wow what a great idea-way to go NYRA ". Then it hit me that it was a joke. :lol:
Still a great idea-you could even teach kids their numbers one-two-five to two-three-seven to two-four etc.

Semipro
10-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Didn't get to see that one but got to see TVG friday morning when Gary Stevens called T Amoss an idiot. Broke to commercial when came back on air they had changed seats so they would be seperated. They were both still steaming must have kissed and made-up next morning during neigh and yeah segment Gary was asked if he had a horse in the BC Sprint would he let Thomas train it and he said Yes and it would be named Idiot Proof:D