PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth Park Wednesday Oct 24

rrbauer
10-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Main Track listed as Muddy.
Turf listed as Good but the 7th is off the turf. 9th still set to go on the turf.

point given
10-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Main Track listed as Muddy.
Turf listed as Good but the 7th is off the turf. 9th still set to go on the turf.

Rail is at 24 ft. today on the turf ( from the monmouth website, not on Youbet of course ) :rolleyes:

- Also , at monmouth watch to see which races start on the turf from out of the chute. The graphics on websites often donot show whether the race starts on the straight or out of the chute. It often perplexes me when i am trying to to do a p3/4 there and i don't know . There is a big difference.

Note; it will be difficult to know how they have the dirt track setup now due to the rain. I thought before , that they would have it a little slower and then modify it up to BC day, but now its a crap shoot. Usually, on wet at Monmouth, its the clean silks route, with Chucky to the front in routes. Sprints could be anything, we shall see shortly. :jump:

PS - Youbet - no toteboard with 2 minutes to post of race 1 !! :mad:

wegoosewe
10-24-2007, 01:01 PM
first race ran wire to wire by the number 5 horse. second race 6 horse wins from just off the pace. second place finisher led the through the front stretch. we will see what happens the next couple days.