PDA

View Full Version : They're b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-c-k!

Tom
10-24-2007, 10:46 AM
The senate is, today, again, in the face of overwhelming oppostion by the citizens of this country, trying to pass an immigration bill to appease those that have bought and paid for them and the big businessses that send in the bridbes ( truth in advertising - it is no longer fund raisin, it is bribery).

Our sovereignty as a nation is on sale today.....might as well have the congress vote through ebay.

Sec, hcap, ljb.....these are YOUR people in action.
Please explain this culture of corruption to me.

skate
10-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Our sovereignty as a nation is on sale today.....might as well have the congress vote through ebay.

explanation, they've adjusted to the stench.

Tom
10-24-2007, 07:25 PM
skate, you should write a book!
(I'll even read it to 46) :D

46zilzal
10-24-2007, 08:09 PM
explanation, they've adjusted to the stench.
Look carefully on the left, next to the bottom row, a key marked SHIFT...It really has a purpose you know!

GaryG
10-24-2007, 08:17 PM
da skate dont need no stinkin shift key....:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

ljb
10-24-2007, 10:49 PM
The senate is, today, again, in the face of overwhelming oppostion by the citizens of this country, trying to pass an immigration bill to appease those that have bought and paid for them and the big businessses that send in the bridbes ( truth in advertising - it is no longer fund raisin, it is bribery).

Tom,
Don't tell me you are just finding out our government is controlled by the military/industrial complex. I have been trying to tell you this for years. I begged - pleaded and prayed for you to see the light. But you refused, and now are complaining about what you got. go figure ?

Tom
10-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Tom,
Don't tell me you are just finding out our government is controlled by the military/industrial complex. I have been trying to tell you this for years. I begged - pleaded and prayed for you to see the light. But you refused, and now are complaining about what you got. go figure ?

Oh get a life. YOUR side is JUST as bought and paid for. This is why I have no repsect for you libs - you guys focus on one thing: Bush=Bad in totally ignore the issues and the real problems. I have been consistently critical of BOTH sides, as have several other "righties." The "lock step boys here turn left to go home at night.

skate
10-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Look carefully on the left, next to the bottom row, a key marked SHIFT...It really has a purpose you know!

which left? you lack splacifics.;)

46zilzal
10-25-2007, 02:06 PM
which left? you lack splacifics.;)
There are different ones in your atypical world?

Why am I not surprised?

skate
10-25-2007, 04:00 PM
my world does not study "the credibility of a pumpkin seed".

as you have tried to involve in your logic, previous.

left or right, may always depend on your hemisphere.

46zilzal
10-25-2007, 04:25 PM

as you have tried to involve in your logic, previous.

left or right, may always depend on your hemisphere.

Even gibberish must have, SOME WHERE a logical basis. There seems to be none here as per usual.

hcap
10-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Did you mean my world does not HAVE "the credibility of a pumpkin seed"?

Tom is right on the money. Write a book. Let Tom proof read it. :jump:

46zilzal
10-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Did you mean my world does not HAVE "the credibility of a pumpkin seed"?

Tom is right on the money. Write a book. Let Tom proof read it.
Wuuddnd the spellin be grande!

hcap
10-25-2007, 07:31 PM
skate, download Thunderbird and Firefox. Spell checkers built in
Now only if there was a "nonsense" and "logic" checker also :)

Tom
10-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Ah, Frick and Frack team up to have a giggle fest.
For all their whinning, skate, old buddy, all they got is spelling.

You know what I call that........puthatec! :lol::lol::lol:

ljb
10-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Oh get a life. YOUR side is JUST as bought and paid for. This is why I have no repsect for you libs - you guys focus on one thing: Bush=Bad in totally ignore the issues and the real problems. I have been consistently critical of BOTH sides, as have several other "righties." The "lock step boys here turn left to go home at night.
Tom, please show me where I said anything about "sides" in my post. You neocons seem to focus on one thing : blaming liberals for all your mistakes. You have on rare occasions been critical of the person you vehemently supported for the last 6 years.

Tom
10-25-2007, 10:12 PM
You have never once made a negative comments about the dems.
You must have missed many a post because I have been on both sides rather frequently. And if the dems are not making mistakes dear boy, it becausue the dems are doing nothing! :lol: Harry Ried, Pelsoi....what an inept duo - the worst leadership in the history of congress.

Let's take a roll call - Harry Reid + 41 senators sign a letter misquoting Rush andmaking fools of themselves ( an easy taks) and of the 43 people involved, one of them has donated over 4 million dollars to the marines while the other 42 collectively have donated.....uh.....oh, NOTHING. Typical libs - all mouth, brains gone south.

I told you before put up someone better than Bush and I would support him. So far, you guys have put up nothing. Bush just beats them like a government mule at every turn! Hard to support that crew of losers on anything.

I feel your pain......all those years and this is what you get.:cool:

BTW, have you sent your congrat to Bush for the great job he is doing in California?

ljb
10-27-2007, 02:07 AM
you must have watched the fake news conference on Faux news.

Tom
10-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Being a democtat these days is like being in Vegas - and broke!
Just what you've watied for all your life, and then......NOTHING!
You will have to try a different brand of cigarettes to hand out to get voters registered this timearound.

:lol::lol::lol: