PDA

View Full Version : There's a cold DD at Santa Anita

cees with dees
10-24-2007, 08:59 AM
In race 6, More Daylight goes turf to dirt and into a restricted claimer for the first time off a serious trainer change.
Tons the class and should get it done with any trip.
In the 7th, Excessive B and B looks to be loose as a goose or stalking the 5 in a very weak field.
About $19???
Take it all day.
Good luck,
Ben

duckhunter3
10-24-2007, 11:38 AM
You may be right. I agree with you basically on race 7 but I think the #2 in that race must be considered also.

In race 6, More Daylight's drop looks very suspicious to me, particularly in view of recent performances. For my money, it isn't a cold daily double. I would be worried about 2-6-7-8 in race 6, and probably wouldn't bet the double.

we shall see. Hope you are right, and may the horse be with you!
D

cees with dees
10-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks. Nice comeback and ordinarily the drop would bother me also but isn't this where this one belongs??? Many many chances and this barn spots them to win.

Am saving with the 1 in the back just in case the race falls apart. he's turning back and should be closing best.
Good luck and thanks for the reply.
Ben

Show Me the Wire
10-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Not so sure look at #2 Coyote Fast lone speed couldn't match strides with big class dropper last out while on the engine. Big jock change too (good front rider) today after what appears to be a non-effort last race.

cees with dees
10-24-2007, 02:58 PM
I think that horse is way too cheap. But we'll see. That's what makes this game so interesting and great. Thanks for your positive input.

Ben

Show Me the Wire
10-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Shameful display by the state vet and trainer. Coyote Fast was so body sore he caused a dangerous situation when all the other jocks had to pull-up so Coyote could be eased to the outside. This horse should have never been loaded into the gate and his rider knew it, as evidence by the quick exit.