PDA

View Full Version : pick your candidate for President

ljb
10-23-2007, 02:08 AM
Here is a link to help you find the right candidate for president.
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460 I think you will find it interesting. No joke.

Robert Goren
10-23-2007, 02:51 AM
Brownback got a 3. I need rethink my position on energy. I hate to think agree with him on anything. Kucinich scored the highest. But he has proven he can't govern. Ideas are one thing, but we need a leader. Some one like JFK or Reagan. I am not sure see any one out there. Obama, maybe.

skate
10-23-2007, 03:26 PM
oh my goodness.

Kucinich, is he still alive? just asking

skate
10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
i went 9 deep with repuggers, before Biden showed his face.

Richardson, i like but he shows up with only one agree for my side.

GaryG
10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
oh my goodness.

Kucinich, is he still alive? just askingI think the folks in Ohio let him off easy with only a tar and feathering. Ralph has some strong feelings about the K Man I think.

Tom
10-23-2007, 03:43 PM
The assumption here is that the candidates are not lying thorugh thier teethon positons to get votes.
Would a politician ever do that?

Hmmmmm....Bush/Pelsoi/Reid...the real axis of evil.:mad::bang:

skate
10-24-2007, 04:24 PM
tom

well, ok, but im thinking more in line with "JOKE".;)

skate
10-24-2007, 04:27 PM
I think the folks in Ohio let him off easy with only a tar and feathering. Ralph has some strong feelings about the K Man I think.

yep, this guy is strange.

ah, not you Ralph.

but the other strange guy. ahh, i mean...;) :D

andicap
10-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I think would go with Gordon Brown if I had a vote -- tho the politicians here are just as bad as the ones in the U.S. :D

Dick Schmidt
10-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Hmmm, I've taken this test once before and again I found that I am most in tune with Mitt Romney. Strange, I thought I was more conservative, but I guess favoring abortion for all that want one pulls me to the left. They do leave out some important areas, like a balanced budget, gun control and international relations (other than Iraq). A more comprehensive test might be more accurate, but then again, maybe this is enough. Mitt huh?

Dick

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Yup, this link was posted a few weeks ago. Back then, my top pick (with a lame score of 17) was Duncan Hunter....

Now, Mitt Romney is my top pick, with a score of 30, with Hunter in second at 29

Robert Goren
10-25-2007, 04:07 AM
I think the folks in Ohio let him off easy with only a tar and feathering. Ralph has some strong feelings about the K Man I think.Flag or no flag, you are right here. He maybe have been the worst mayor in the history of the country.

skate
10-25-2007, 04:08 PM
oh yeh, i agree that all fine points can not be concluded.

abortion is not a black /white issue, but we are pushed into making a "yes/no" answer.

no room for exceptions.

robert99
10-28-2007, 08:31 PM
University of Florida graduate, Channing Crowder seems to have all the right qualifications for high office:

"Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder has admitted not knowing people speak English in London.
The NFL player might want to check a map before he gets on board a plane for Sunday's prestige game against the New York Giants at Wembley Stadium.
Crowder, who comes from Atlanta in Georgia, may be praised on the field, but confessed geography was not his strong point.
He admitted he did not know until now where London was - or that Londoners spoke English.
"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries," he said.
"I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."
Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him.
"That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."