PDA

View Full Version : Premier Turf Club and TVG Sign Sub-Licensing Agreement for NJSEA

Premier Turf Club
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
We are pleased to announce that Premier Turf Club ("PTC") has signed a contract with Television Games Network (“TVG”) that allows PTC to accept wagers on all events at Monmouth Park and Meadowlands Racetrack. By virtue of executing this agreement, PTC will be able to provide to its customers wagering for the two days of racing from Monmouth that precede the Friday and Saturday Breeders’ Cup Cards.

For details concerning this arrangement please call us at (701) 478-6800 for more information or check out our website at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com).

DeanT
10-23-2007, 12:01 AM
A hearty well done Ian.

NoCal Boy
10-23-2007, 12:08 AM
congratulations Ian.

trying2win
10-23-2007, 02:03 AM
Good show Ian!:ThmbUp:

betovernetcapper
10-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Outstanding :jump:

john del riccio
10-23-2007, 12:12 PM
We are pleased to announce that Premier Turf Club ("PTC") has signed a contract with Television Games Network (“TVG”) that allows PTC to accept wagers on all events at Monmouth Park and Meadowlands Racetrack. By virtue of executing this agreement, PTC will be able to provide to its customers wagering for the two days of racing from Monmouth that precede the Friday and Saturday Breeders’ Cup Cards.

For details concerning this arrangement please call us at (701) 478-6800 for more information or check out our website at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com/).

Ian,

Now you have got get the NJ politicians to allow me to use PTC>

John

Premier Turf Club
10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Ian,

Now you have got get the NJ politicians to allow me to use PTC>

John

Yeah, you gave me an easy one, huh?

But John, then you'd never be able to experience the thrill of playing thru njbets :lol:

JimG
10-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi Ian,

Are you going to be offering any rebates on the Breeders Cup wagering and wagering at Monmouth for this week?

Jim

john del riccio
10-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeah, you gave me an easy one, huh?

But John, then you'd never be able to experience the thrill of playing thru njbets :lol:

or the thrill of getting in line to bet the 3rd right after the horses cross the line in the first this saturday......

Premier Turf Club
10-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Yes, both for Wed & Thurs MTH and the BC.

Reward schedules will go up tonight.

Ian

prospector
10-23-2007, 02:31 PM
hopefully, this IE problem will be fixed by then...

richrosa
10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Lets make it clear that PTC is well on its way to building an inventory of tracks that is comparable with all of the other ADW's. The only way he'll get there, and the only way us players will benefit from an on-shore rewards shop that gives something to the player better than bath towels, is for all of us who can support PTC, to do so.

If you were waiting for PTC to have more inventory, isn't the BC and NJ the tipping point for you?

DeanT
10-23-2007, 03:35 PM
This is a centre-point to saving the game, and actually getting growth over the rate of inflation. Tracks have started to realize that tapping the offshore market, and using a third party who will innovate for them, growing the game and building their client base is the only way to go. To me, the BC and others Ian has landed we are seeing a strong tipping point to the future of wagering as we know it. At least I hope so.

Landing the Meadowlands is an absolute boon. It is the most widely watched harness track and its handles dwarf the competition. He has now got the track for any harness enthusiast. The Breeders "Crown" is there next month. He has the two biggest days in two sports. Once again, a hearty congratulations.

trying2win
10-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Dean:

I don't quite understand your point about the 'offshore market'? Could you please explain that further. I get the gist of the rest of your post though.

Thanks,

T2W

prospector
10-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Lets make it clear that PTC is well on its way to building an inventory of tracks that is comparable with all of the other ADW's. The only way he'll get there, and the only way us players will benefit from an on-shore rewards shop that gives something to the player better than bath towels, is for all of us who can support PTC, to do so.

If you were waiting for PTC to have more inventory, isn't the BC and NJ the tipping point for you?
agreed...and i've been a loyal supporter all the way..
yet, i haven't been able to get on line all day..when i called, the girl who answered didn't know there was a problem and the tech guy stated it was an IE problem...that they changed something...he told me i could use something with a fox in it....
i'm not a tech guy...i use whatever this bloody computer came with..why should i run around and download something else (which will probably screw up everything else)
whatever the problem with IE is didn't affect brisbet..i can still bet with them..i prefer to bet with PTC...
maybe they should be discussing this problem with IE with a little more speed/force...i just want a little "we're working on it" attitude and less "use somthing else".... not trying to be a bad guy here...just wanta bet with PTC..
i know its not their fault, it's definately not my fault..

richrosa
10-23-2007, 03:47 PM
They meant Firefox. I'm sure many (not all) will agree that Firefox is a better, faster, and safer browser that should not mess up your system.

Here's a HOW-TO install. It may entice you to install it and learn what hundreds of millions have already discovered in FREE software.

http://webuse.info/firefox/

DeanT
10-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Dean:

I don't quite understand your point about the 'offshore market'? Could you please explain that further. I get the gist of the rest of your post though.

Thanks,

T2W

It is in Ian's promotional materials. The Pinnacle's of the world, rightly played to a horseplayers needs. The rake is too high. It helped people win. At PTC he wants that market. "You can not play there any longer so come play with us and get the same price".

There are only two stumbling blocks to that: One (out of a legal ADW's control) is the lost handle in big volume players who churn place and show. A $2000 show ticket at Charles Town might be bet at Pinny because that bet is booked. Cant do that in a place like PTC. The second is that for Pinnacle to add a new track all they have to do is add it to the wagering menu. Ian must jump through hoops to land a new track, and even when they do (like Woodbine) at the drop of a hat they can bounce him.

It's tough trying to do the right thing in racing. Let's keep the pressure on, on this board and elsewhere like signing up for Rich's trackthieves site, to let the tracks know that signing up for Ian's site, and any like them is not an option - it must be done.

And let's help our Cali and Arizona wagering friends too. Both their situations are clearly unacceptable, imho.

Premier Turf Club
10-23-2007, 03:55 PM
What we have told people today is as follows:

Apparently, unbeknownest to us something we published last night conflicts with IE7. We will fix it as soon as our tech people come in today. What we have told people was that they can use Firefox, Opera, Avant or another browser until we fix this later on.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you try to update code sometimes. I think it's unfair to say our attitude is "we're working on it." I am answering customer calls at 11 PM at night.

DeanT
10-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Just my opinion, but using Firefox is probably the best thing I have ever done. And I am on the Internet for work and racing 17 hours a dang day.

prospector
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
They meant Firefox. I'm sure many (not all) will agree that Firefox is a better, faster, and safer browser that should not mess up your system.

Here's a HOW-TO install. It may entice you to install it and learn what hundreds of millions have already discovered in FREE software.

http://webuse.info/firefox/
that was great! it worked...even for a non-computer guy like me..
thank you..
Ian, sorry if i made you angry...

Premier Turf Club
10-23-2007, 04:29 PM
that was great! it worked...even for a non-computer guy like me..
thank you..
Ian, sorry if i made you angry...

No problem, I'm just a little overworked here. BC creates a lot of work we don't have to do on normal days. These bugs just add to the stress.

I'll tell you, in my next life there's no way I'm running an 18 hr a day 7 day a week transaction processing company...

trying2win
10-23-2007, 04:42 PM
No problem, I'm just a little overworked here. BC creates a lot of work we don't have to do on normal days. These bugs just add to the stress.

I'll tell you, in my next life there's no way I'm running an 18 hr a day 7 day a week transaction processing company...

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gifThat's a lot of work, Ian.

stuball
10-23-2007, 04:45 PM
:jump: Just a short note the Thank you Ian for doing all that you do..
Sometimes it seems to be a thankless job I am sure..

But here is a BIG THANK YOU......with no strings attached....

Foxfire is the best ...Explorer is still on my computer but only for an emergency
for a website that does not support Firefox....long time since I used it...

Congrats on the progress made so far with BC ---hope we don't crash the system with all the bets this week.

May the force be with you.

Stuball :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

john del riccio
10-23-2007, 06:03 PM
And let's help our Cali and Arizona wagering friends too. Both their situations are clearly unacceptable, imho.

Dean,

Lets not forget about us Jersey-ites.....I am unable to use PTC, and that is due to the wise-guys in AC that have their hands in ALL of the politicians pockets.

John

boomman
10-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Ian: Congratulations! Slowly but surely getting there with a great amount of perserverance from you and your partners!:)

Boom

Indulto
10-23-2007, 08:15 PM
… Lets not forget about us Jersey-ites.....I am unable to use PTC, and that is due to the wise-guys in AC that have their hands in ALL of the politicians pockets.

Johnjdr,
I'm not saying you're wrong, but please explain how it is in the interest of AC "wise guys" to maximize the state-operated tracks' share of resident betting handle on its own product?

Also, as a NJ resident -- when you're not playing the horses away from the track -- do you benefit in any way from your state government's management of its racetracks?

Just to provoke some debate, suppose NJ (and NY for that matter) were to give its residents a state tax credit based on wager volume through state-operated ADWs on races conducted at state-owned and/or not-for-profit-operated racetracks within their state? ;)

john del riccio
10-24-2007, 05:45 AM
jdr,
I'm not saying you're wrong, but please explain how it is in the interest of AC "wise guys" to maximize the state-operated tracks' share of resident betting handle on its own product?

Also, as a NJ resident -- when you're not playing the horses away from the track -- do you benefit in any way from your state government's management of its racetracks?

Just to provoke some debate, suppose NJ (and NY for that matter) were to give its residents a state tax credit based on wager volume through state-operated ADWs on races conducted at state-owned and/or not-for-profit-operated racetracks within their state? ;)

why do i HAVE TO use NJ-BETS, why can't i chose a service ?

the Atlantic City fiasco is a roadblock for everything that has anything to do with gambling in NJ.

john

chrisl
10-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Is CA Stll out even with the TVG venture with PTC.... CA residents?

Premier Turf Club
10-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Is CA Stll out even with the TVG venture with PTC.... CA residents?

Yes, for now anyway though we plan on following up on that shortly. The big problem is that California doesn't allow it's residents to receive rebates.

Which of course explains why just about every California resident I know plays with the bookmakers.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp: