PDA

View Full Version : harness helper V.7.4 handicaping software

Zodiac
10-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Hello racing fans
Does anyone know about this software Harness Helper
They clame that the top pick win 52% the 2 piks 67% and 3 picks 86%
This look very good for me but I am suspicous.
Please I will appreciate your feedback
Zodiac

Sinner369
10-22-2007, 12:03 PM
I never heard of it. Can you point us to a website?

I use Pandy's Diamond Harness System.

Sinner

warrant
10-22-2007, 12:10 PM
never even heard of that......just cap urself haha :)

but if ur looking a great service....www.simubet.com is the way to go best 9 bucks u can ever spend, and there ratings are unbeleiveable....found out about it a while ago from a buddy at offtrack, i was hooked the 1st night, won a bundle....but of course u have to be sane about it, just dont play there picks or else u will never learn the game, my bud at offtrack only knows how to bet the ponies now cause of this, if he likes a horse in the program and simubet doesent pick it, he wont bet it...kind of stupid but works out sometimes, he will play his horse with the 1st 5 from simubet, has made some nice money

i love supporting simubet, i dont even have to pay cause i got alot of ppl to sign up :)

they also have free picks everyday

heres simubets stats

Simubet Statistics

Simubet handicaps and rates all major North American harness tracks daily. We provide Speed Ratings and race-by-race track variances. Subscribe Now (http://www.simubet.com/join_simubet.htm)

Total number of races handicapped= 54844
Simubet picks overall winning percentage = 41.0%
Simubet picks overall place percentage = 55.7%
Simubet picks overall show percentage = 68.6%
Top two picks overall winning percentage = 56.9%
Top two picks overall place percentage = 77.0%
Top two picks overall show percentage = 86.0%
Average odds of winner when first pick = $ 3.50 :1
Average odds of winner when first or second pick = $ 3.62 :1
These statistics are generated by handicapping up to as many as 34 harness tracks a day. On a track to track basis, percentages may vary from a 20% low to a 70% high.

Fan Mail

For the first time, I printed off and made use of a Simubet rating sheet today. I took it to my local track (whoop up downs) and played your Flamboro downs picks via simulcast.

I started on about the 3rd or 4th race, and lost the first 2 races that I wagered on. However, on the 8th race I wagered a $1 tri box of your top 4 horses and won $713 The next race I was so excited I did the same thing. On this race the favorite did not come in and I won another $1 tri boxing 4 horses for a win of $1188 I did lose the next 2 wagers but made over $1500 net profit on the day. Pretty good considering I used the FREE track of the day.

You guys and gals are the best, even if I never went to the track again. Jjust playing for fun and tracking results is a blast. P.S. You've made me some money and kept me from wasting some. Thanks

Hi,...Walter. I won today the May "18",....$2,000.00 dollars with your top choice at "The Meadowland", sincerely, and with "4" points rating difference with second rating, and as the first morning line selection with 3/1.

I play generally only the third first morning line selections as key, but on different systems. I play on one, favorite trifecta (Prediction), with a minimize cost, and play with more money probable trifecta for a more large return, with a little bit of chance on a second system.

I play three systems with discipline, and amuse as little boy. I will not say at each time when I won, but it's was important to say you, my great satisfaction for very great choices, who are selected by me, with my personal handicapping software. Both in consensus works marvelously. I verify always with consensus your great choices,..., for additional reference, and play only with a strong key as first like this one, with "4" choices as second and "6" choices as third for "$20.00, when only I think I will receive a great return. It's one of my strategy. Naturally I play only $6.00 Trifecta at $1.00, but with this system, I play $20.00 at $1.00 or $2.00, for $40.00, and I played trifecta in this race at $4.00, because I won yesterday too. My numbers in the fifth race were... 2, with 3456, with 345671, for $$40.00 at $2.00,.....for about " $2,000.00" return The trifecta in Canadian dollars return about $1,000.00 at $2.00 I am very very glad. You are the best of the best. But with intuition, discipline consensus, restriction, it's wonderful. Thank you again Walter for one thousand times. ...........Great fan and customer.

I have been using your system for approx. 1 year. Always do OK, this Friday night I did really OK ! My 7-1-3 Tribox paid half of $4400! Never would have bet that without using your system. -- Thanks.

Just to let you know, I am really enjoying the service, Thanks!

I played Cal Expo last night using your sheets. Nothin in the first race, but starting with the second race, wheeling just your top two picks in the pick threes and four, I hit ever one on the card.

You picked seven winners in a row on top and your second pick won the last three in a row. Too bad these tracks don't have a pick ten.

The first time I use your sheet, I had a $884 tri three times at Freehold. I wish I would have been playing your picks at Mohawk on 11/19. In the second race you picked a $1281 exacta cold with a $58 winner on top. Your second pick ran second and paid $54 to place. The tri paid $1483 for a 5/9/all.

What are the top ten biggest payoffs you've picked? What is the most winners you've picked on top?

Thanks for your service.

The very first night I used your picks I won 7 out of 12 races at the track, the best money I spent in a while, thanks for the tips and keep up the great work, I will be back to see you again and again.

Dear Sirs: I have been using your sheets for quite some time, find them quite beneficial, in fact, have hit some of my biggest trifectas ever with your help. I was extremely disappointed when you became a for pay service, but I knew it had to happen sometime. Since not having your sheets, my results have suffered, and I would like to join for a full 3 month membership. I will have to send a check to you, so if you could tell me what to do, you'll have a new member in a matter of days. Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Just started using your computer picks and they are pretty good. I made $300 last week using a longshot to win with your top three horses underneath. This was at Flamboro. Your computer picks a lot of winners and also puts a lot of longshots in the top three, not just favorites like some programs keep up the good work.

headhawg
10-22-2007, 12:12 PM
I haven't used it either (Pandy's Diamond software :ThmbUp: ) but the real turn off is the manual data entry. The explanation for this is on their website:

Harness Helper DOES NOT use downloaded data. We agree that it is much easier to simply "import" the data into Harness Helper than to input it manually. We have a shell that will import the data BUT -- the current file structures that we have tested lack the ACCUARCY we desire. Thus, we DO NOT use downloaded data files, at this time.

The problem I have with this explanation is twofold. One, we can just as easily make a mistake manually entering data, and two, if the data is coming from the PPs (Trackmaster, Bris) does it really make a difference if it's inaccurate because it was automatically entered, or if we entered the same inaccurate info manually???

The software is usually offered on Ebay for much less than the retail price. Here is the website link: Harness Helper (http://www.intergate.com/~misal/harn/index.html)

warrant
10-22-2007, 12:13 PM
how is pandy? ive heard lots of good things about it

I never heard of it. Can you point us to a website?

I use Pandy's Diamond Harness System.

Sinner

njcurveball
10-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Ok, I must have missed something here.

Does your post state their top pick wins at 41% with average odds of 3.5 -1?

AND they have done this for over 50,000 races?

Or are they saying one of their top 3 wins 41% of the time?

warrant
10-22-2007, 01:34 PM
maybe 3.5 to 1? i dont know, its a copy and paste sort of job :)

all i know is simubet is excellent, if ur into bias ratings they are the best around, and 9 bucks a month is a steal, buy it and track it, u will be up at least 200%

they have a best bet method as well, its pretty amazing, hit 3 horses at the meadowlands for $80+

also everyday simubet has there picks from the day before...u should check them out and follow it for a couple days, ud be surpised how well they do http://www.simubet.com/yesterday_Simubet_picks.shtml

Ok, I must have missed something here.

Does your post state their top pick wins at 41% with average odds of 3.5 -1?

AND they have done this for over 50,000 races?

Or are they saying one of their top 3 wins 41% of the time?

Tom
10-22-2007, 03:01 PM
I like the Simubet ratings - have used them a long time now, along with Pandy's prgram. what turned me around with Pandy is when I figured out the ratings were lower is better not higher. DUH? Drastic change in results from that point on. :rolleyes::lol::blush:

I have been reading Al Stanley's book, and have been on fire at Yonkers for two weeks now. In fact, I am only playing Yonkers and Meadowlands right now - nothing else.

headhawg
10-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Even thought Zodiac's question was regarding Harness Helper, I'll just add that I use The Triad -- Simubet, Pandy's figs, and the Trackmaster PPs. I have done pretty well this year with those. I play mostly Pick 3s and 4s and I hate chalk unless I can use it as a single.

I am still a novice "Dark Side" bettor but I am learning a lot from some excellent s-bred players like melman.

Sea Biscuit
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
I like the Simubet ratings - have used them a long time now, along with Pandy's prgram. what turned me around with Pandy is when I figured out the ratings were lower is better not higher. DUH? Drastic change in results from that point on. :rolleyes::lol::blush:

I have been reading Al Stanley's book, and have been on fire at Yonkers for two weeks now. In fact, I am only playing Yonkers and Meadowlands right now - nothing else.

Al Stanley book is that "Stanley's Law" you are referring to? I have met Al Stanley several times and have also attented his many seminars. My racing carrier began with his book and for several years I used to clock every damn horse that came out on the track as per his instruction.

Have not heard of him in a while. If you have an email address or some web link I would very much appreciate it.

trying2win
10-22-2007, 07:23 PM

Tom:

Which Al Stanley book is that you're reading, if you don't mind me asking? I'm a big fan of some of his harness handicapping materials.

BTW, congratulations on your success at Yonkers lately.

T2W

Charlie
10-22-2007, 07:31 PM

I have been reading Al Stanley's book, and have been on fire at Yonkers for two weeks now. In fact, I am only playing Yonkers and Meadowlands right now - nothing else. Tom.... Are you speaking of Al Stanley's Professional Methodology or Stanley's Law. I have ASPM and to be truthful, it hasn't helped me that much, especially at Yonkers. If it's the other and it's useful, where can I purchase it?

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Is there any reason in the world you felt the need to inject this spam into a thread that asked SPECIFICALLY about harness helper V.7.4 handicaping software ?????

Just asking is all....

WTF does this have to do with simubet? I guess they haven't gotten their free ad in a while from you....

never even heard of that......just cap urself haha :)

but if ur looking a great service....www.simubet.com (http://www.simubet.com/) is the way to go

warrant
10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
chill bro chill....

everyone on here uses simubet....

my god

Is there any reason in the world you felt the need to inject this spam into a thread that asked SPECIFICALLY about harness helper V.7.4 handicaping software ?????

Just asking is all....

WTF does this have to do with simubet? I guess they haven't gotten their free ad in a while from you....

Tom
10-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Al Stanley.

I'm reading his Professional Method. Combining his angles, zingers, and TM speed ratings has been very effective.

trying2win
10-22-2007, 08:26 PM

WARRANT:

I don't know where you got that idea from. Sorry...that doesn't include me. I don't even use Harness Helper.

T2W

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2007, 02:39 AM
chill bro chill....

my godJust curious what simubet has to do with harness helper v7.4? That's all....

warrant
10-23-2007, 11:56 AM
someone said they used pandy...so i said i used simubet and pointed stuff out

Just curious what simubet has to do with harness helper v7.4? That's all....

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2007, 02:28 AM
someone said they used pandy...so i said i used simubet and pointed stuff outpointed stuff out indeed....

Murph
10-24-2007, 07:13 AM
chill bro chill....

my god

I don't.

I also doubt the claims of 41% top selection winners too.

Murph

warrant
10-24-2007, 08:24 AM
I don't.

Murph

u dont even know the service, take ur ass back to the tbreds

regards
warrant

Sea Biscuit
10-24-2007, 08:47 AM

regards
warrant

Now now Warrant, being rude and obnoxious again.

warrant
10-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Now now Warrant, being rude and obnoxious again.

im sick of ur shit piss off and go back to horseplop and praise a driver who will go nowhere in life or talk go talk about someone who ordered pizza in the barn...

wilderness
10-24-2007, 12:34 PM
I believe I know "Murph" from usenet and he is far more knowledgeble of ANY breed than you will ever hope to achieve ;)

Vigors
10-24-2007, 05:02 PM
......goes the Day's of Our Lives.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2007, 12:11 AM

regards
warrantYour act is wearing thin, as is your time left on this board if this is the way you're going to be....

warrant
10-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Your act is wearing thin, as is your time left on this board if this is the way you're going to be....

well i never knocked his throstat page thingy....so i dont see why hes allowed to talk some crap and im not? makes no sense to me....

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2007, 12:26 AM
well i never knocked his throstat page thingy....so i dont see why hes allowed to talk some crap and im not? makes no sense to me....Some people just naturally attract controversy and chaos. You seem to be one of those people (if it were just one thread, I wouldn't be saying anything).

We have a few on this board like you. I don't really like that element....it isn't conducive to maintaining a certain level of board harmony.

warrant
10-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Some people just naturally attract controversy and chaos. You seem to be one of those people (if it were just one thread, I wouldn't be saying anything).

We have a few on this board like you. I don't really like that element....it isn't conducive to maintaining a certain level of board harmony.

fair enough, its all gravy baby :)

sry im not hitting on ya...lol

trying2win
10-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Warrant has just becoming the latest member on my IGNORE LIST. I've got no respect for people who display consistent, low-class things like uncouth behavior, vulgar language etc. Thankfully, the PA members that 'rub us the wrong way' are in the minority.

Thanks again PA for giving us the option of using the IGNORE button. It sure has been a boon at this website.

Of course, I realize that some PA members don't like me either and I'm probably on their IGNORE LIST too. You can't please everyone. It seems in life that there is a small group of super people who we really like...then there's a large group of people who are personable and are just fine to get along with, then there's a small group of people that we don't like for various reasons, and in many cases probably never will.

Meanwhile, back on topic...as for Harness Helper V 7.4...I haven't used this software. I'm assuming it's a manual-entry software to come up eventually with some 'points rating' for each harness horse in a race. I don't know whether the ratings are any good or not. It seems to me that it would be a very time-consuming process to get these ratings.

warrant
10-25-2007, 01:19 AM
I don't.

Murph

so i did a round up of today of all the tracks....it looks like u were right, but then again this is only 1 day, i think ill see overall how it does, between capping races and having to look at this it will take a lot of time but ill see what i can do

15 TRACKS
165 races
7 scratches
39 winners
23.63%

worst track
Flamboro 1 of 8 with 2 scratches 16.6%

Best track
The Meadows with 6 of 12 50%

Tracks with 40% or higher
Northlands 4 of 10 with 40%

Tracks with 30 % or above
Northville 4 of 12 for 33.3%
Pompano 4 of 12 for 33.3%

it was fun looking to see how it actually does....i know i did terrible capping at the meadows for someone but i did amazing capping flamboro...funny how that friggin works

warrant
10-25-2007, 01:57 AM
now that im up...might as well do oct 23rd

13 tracks
148 races
3 scratches
53 winners
35.81%

Worst Track
COLONIAL 1 of 11 for 9.09%

Best Track
POCONO 11 of 14 for 78.57%

TRACKS WITH 40% OR HIGHER
Monticello 6 of 11 for 54.54%
Kawartha 5 of 11 for 45.45%
Scarborough Downs 5 of 11 for 45.45%
Yonkers 4 of 10 for 40%
Balmoral 4 of 10 for 40%

TRACKS WITH 30% OR ABOVE
NONE

that was a good day, had something like 7 in a row at pocono....never really looked at that till now, pretty imrpessive stuff, never really follwed top pick, this is something id like to do, its pretty impressive...there is 20 tracks thursday im curious to see how it will go with that many tracks

good night folks

Murph
10-25-2007, 08:23 AM
well i never knocked his throstat page thingy....so i dont see why hes allowed to talk some crap and im not? makes no sense to me.... I say electronic public handicappers should post their record. You can't simply suppose a 41% winning rate for a single selection. I hope you noticed that our website includes a sortable record of our selections for the past 3 years.

Not to forget Harness Helper, the e-bay Q&A claims a winning rate of 51% !!

http://www.intergate.com/~misal/harn/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220162590689#description

Q: can you give me the win perentage from the first choice What is the average time to handicap a one track full day Is the track program have all the details we need Tks AndréOct-22-07A: Using 333 races from 8 tracks across the country, in 2007 H.H. picked 52% 1st place finishes. It picked the winner in the top two 67% of time. The winner was in the top three 86%. It should take the average user 8 minutes a race to make choices from the form and to input the race. The form (program) has everything you need to input. One exception, depending on the form, might be the driver's win% but most tracks provide this either online or from the racing secretary of the track. Thanks for your interest!

I don't believe this is the harness software I am looking for.

Murph

Sea Biscuit
10-25-2007, 10:03 AM
that was a good day, had something like 7 in a row at pocono....never really looked at that till now, pretty imrpessive stuff, never really follwed top pick, this is something id like to do, its pretty impressive...there is 20 tracks thursday im curious to see how it will go with that many tracks

good night folks[/QUOTE]

"Never really followed the top pick" What a strange statement from a handicapper.

Pray do tell us what pick you really follow. Perhaps your 2nd pick, or the 3rd pick or maybe its the 4th pick.

You never ever seem to lose at a track, do let us in on your secret.

warrant
10-25-2007, 10:33 AM
i told u buddy...its all by program, i dont use the service that much,i support it and its bang on but i wont spend my life going by it....u cant get a ahead in the game like that....its all about what u see and how u play em

i do my own picks...as u can tell

look at flammy yesterday, that was there worst track rofl...thats pretty bad, i did pretty well there

like seriously this is getting old from u, ur trying to start a battle thats not there, im good at the ponies its in the blood boss.....

good night folks

"Never really followed the top pick" What a strange statement from a handicapper.

Pray do tell us what pick you really follow. Perhaps your 2nd pick, or the 3rd pick or maybe its the 4th pick.

You never ever seem to lose at a track, do let us in on your secret.[/QUOTE]

melman
10-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Murph----As a LONG time user of the data at Simubet I find it to be the single most useful tool of any type of racing that I have ever run across. They offer a FREE reboard of each of there cards from the previous day. I find the "bias rating" figs section to a great tool in finding price horses. At many of the smaller half mile track racing picking eight or nine winners a day is not that uncommon. Most of them are just plain "pass" races but they do count in keeping "stats" for win %. If you check there tab under recent accomplishmens you will so that most of there large win % days are at these types of tracks. I personally have enough work keeping track of my own bets and figs so I cannot say exactly what there first pick win % is over the years but I do NOT find the 41% number to be way of base. Also Murph I have been a long time member of this board and have posted thousands of selections over the years that show a positive ROI most of them based from using the data of Simubet. Also if your really interested in harness racing drop me a PM.

warrant
10-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Murph----As a LONG time user of the data at Simubet I find it to be the single most useful tool of any type of racing that I have ever run across. They offer a FREE reboard of each of there cards from the previous day. I find the "bias rating" figs section to a great tool in finding price horses. At many of the smaller half mile track racing picking eight or nine winners a day is not that uncommon. Most of them are just plain "pass" races but they do count in keeping "stats" for win %. If you check there tab under recent accomplishmens you will so that most of there large win % days are at these types of tracks. I personally have enough work keeping track of my own bets and figs so I cannot say exactly what there first pick win % is over the years but I do NOT find the 41% number to be way of base. Also Murph I have been a long time member of this board and have posted thousands of selections over the years that show a positive ROI most of them based from using the data of Simubet. Also if your really interested in harness racing drop me a PM.

amen melman amen! was actually gonna post something on buggies dont pay so u could come running over here and prove simubet is the real deal

Murph
10-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Murph----I personally have enough work keeping track of my own bets and figs so I cannot say exactly what there first pick win % is over the years but I do NOT find the 41% number to be way of base. Also Murph I have been a long time member of this board and have posted thousands of selections over the years that show a positive ROI most of them based from using the data of Simubet. Also if your really interested in harness racing drop me a PM.

Hi Melman, thanks for confirming the performance of Simubet selections. If there is a system that can select at that level I need to learn more about it.

Like I mentioned, I don't use simubet and this is the first time I've heard the 40% claims. Your selections come in at better than 30% with profit and that is awsome for any type of handicapping.

Originally, I was more interested in the software mentioned earlier in the thread.

Murph

warrant
10-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Hi Melman, thanks for confirming the performance of Simubet selections. If there is a system that can select at that level I need to learn more about it.

Like I mentioned, I don't use simubet and this is the first time I've heard the 40% claims. Your selections come in at better than 30% with profit and that is awsome for any type of handicapping.

Originally, I was more interested in the software mentioned earlier in the thread.

Murph

its a steal at $9 a month.....

warrant
10-25-2007, 11:20 PM
So far with complete tracks tonight....its looking like this

127 races
2 scratches
32 winners
25.19%

havent even looked at bangor, cal ex, lebanon, northville, and saratoga yet

headhawg
10-25-2007, 11:38 PM
I thought the idea was to keep the whole Simubet thing our little secret? Personally, I hope no one else buys them. S-bred pools are too small to even take a little more action on the good "sheet" plays.

So, no more talk about it!!!! Everyone just go out and buy the Harness Helper. Or maybe just some Hamburger Helper. :p

warrant
10-25-2007, 11:58 PM
im down with that :) just gonna finish off tonight

sea biscuit must feel like an ass....simubet is the greatest thing since sliced bread

I thought the idea was to keep the whole Simubet thing our little secret? Personally, I hope no one else buys them. S-bred pools are too small to even take a little more action on the good "sheet" plays.

So, no more talk about it!!!! Everyone just go out and buy the Harness Helper. Or maybe just some Hamburger Helper. :p

warrant
10-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Oct 25th

20 tracks
205 races
2 scratches
55 winners
26.82%

WORST TRACK
Saratoga Harness - 0 for 13 for 0.00%

BEST TRACK
Bangor Raceway - 7 of 10 for 70%

TRACKS WITH 40% OR HIGHER
Monticello Raceay - 6 of 10 for 60%
Flamboro Downs - 4 of 10 for 40%
Kawartha Downs - 4 of 10 for 40%

TRACKS WITH 30% OR HIGHER
Northlands Park - 4 of 11 for 36.36%
Fraser Downs - 3 of 10 for 30%

if i were to addup the results from the 1st selections for 2nd and then 3rd i think it would be around 60 or 70 percent...saw alot of 2nds