PDA

View Full Version : DRF Deluxe PP's

garyoz
10-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Received the BC Cup Edition of The Horseplayer Magazine (Yes--it did arrive before the event for a change). DRF has an advertisement (full page on p.63) for Deluxe PP's. PP's with video replays when you click on the race (looks like last 3 races, similar to Forumulator 4). Looks like a product distinct from Formulator and provides access access to those files, as well as Moss PP's under the subscription. Anyone else see this?

Nothing on the DRF site--a search comes up empty. Maybe Marc can tell us. Looks like the advertisement got ahead of the product launch? Nothing wrong with that--create buzz (in the small world of online racing data users).
I'm a chart guy anyway--but still a nice use of technology.

I see Rich is doing something similar with the HandicappingOS application.

cj
10-21-2007, 09:17 AM
This has been mentioned in the Newsletters that are sent out via email, I think monthly.

garyoz
10-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Lindberg landed -- guess I'm out of it.

shanta
10-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Trackmaster pp's have had this feature for a while now. All races in pp's are available to watch by a simple click(assuming you are online).

Not too bad for a buck.

shanta
10-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Trackmaster pp's have had this feature for a while now. All races in pp's are available to watch by a simple click(assuming you are online).

Not too bad for a buck.

Misspoke. Also a signup to see the videos is required man. That's more bucks
:(

russowen77
10-23-2007, 10:42 AM
They have two types of premium PPs. One for the formuator and one that is there regular pps with Moss Pace figures and race shapes added. I ordered the BC days- it is out now with out pole positions etc for $7.50 for both the days.

I think they will have the regular edition available tommorrow -meaning with pole position jockeys etc.

I like anything with pace figures better than ones without so I like deluxe better than the regular edition.

Tom Barrister
10-23-2007, 01:02 PM

Not too bad for a buck.

BRISBet (and I assume TSNBet) has this feature in Supertote. Members can click on "Program" and watch the last X races for each horse. They're also accessible on another page for (almost) all races and all tracks for the past few years. The user has to be current (have bet a certain amount in a certain time frame) to access the video.

richrosa
10-23-2007, 01:18 PM
HOS customers are a click away from the video of many (not all) of the Breeders Cup prep races.