PDA

View Full Version : HandicappingOS - Yet Another New Feature - Race Replay Videos

richrosa
10-20-2007, 02:58 PM
HandicappingOS - Yet Another New Feature - Race Replay Videos

HandicappingOS is not like the old DOS legacy based programs out there. HOS is web-based and has a centralized database that allows us to put in advanced features that no one else has. Today we're announcing another in a long line of features that no other program has. We've added video for selected races. When a publicly available video is available, and we're aware of it, you will see the video either embedded on our statistics page or you'll see a link to where the video is located.

This new feature should make your Breeders Cup handicapping a breeze. We're quickly adding as many preps as we can get our hands on so that you can handicap and see the video all in one easy step, all from one source.

HandicappingOS is the ONLY program available to combine so many features in an easy to use, comprehensive package that runs from any computer, anywhere. If you're still using a DOS program, or a legacy windows program, you should give HOS a look. There's absolutely nothing like our program available anywhere. From our live tote feature, trip notes, ROI tracking features, exclusive track models, the best data available from HOS, and now VIDEO, HOS is in a class all by itself!!

For $99 a month, with NO SOFTWARE TO BUY OR START-UP COSTS EVER, or free if you wager $3,000 per month through Premier Turf Club, there is no better value that subscribing to HandicappingOS. We promise to save you time and monety, and provide you with the most robust handicapping environment that you've ever experienced. Its time to dump those old programs that are clunky, haven't been updated in decades, and take too much time and effort to work with, and to step up to the new standard which everyone is trying to emulate.

About HandicappingOS.
HandicappingOS, The Complete Handicapping Office, is the only full-featured, web-based handicapping program using Equibase licensed data with the industry's best speed and pace ratings as supplied by Handicappers Data Warehhouse.

With HandicappingOS, there is no software to install. With easy access to a web browser from anywhere on the planet, you can access all of your races, data, and models. HandicappingOS contains many innovative features not found in many other programs. There are NO start-up costs to access HOS. Our new subscriber promotion discounts our regular $129 a month subscription fee, which contains access to all Thoroughbred tracks in North America, to $99 for the balance of 2007. You can also get HOS for free through our promotion with Premier Turf Club. Please check our website for details.

To subscribe, please call HDW at (502) 570-0333. Information and access to a FREE demo can be accessed at www.handicappingos.com

turfnsport
10-20-2007, 03:59 PM
A nice new feature Rich.

I have been using OS for three weeks now, mostly using it on the fly betting night tracks..It's assisted me knocking down a couple of real nice scores at TP and MNR.

Good stuff!

MikeD

richrosa
10-22-2007, 10:49 AM
People often ask about trials. Here's what I wrote to another PA member this morning that I thought was worthwhile to share.

I get asked this often. While I'm not outwardly opposed to a trial, there are several reasons why I think putting $99 in to try the program is a good deal.

1) I have a demo at demo.handicappingos.com that you can try. While it is several versions behind the production product, it should give you a great idea of how the program works.

2) I do not charge any set-up of start up fees. I don't sell you any software. Unlike nearly every other product in the market, I don't ask you to invest anywhere between $99 - $750 to begin using my program.

3) All you are buying from HOS is data from HDW, presented in the HOS format through a website. I get a small percentage of the data sales to keep me interested in updating my software, which I have done over 30+ times in the last year, adding new feature after new feature many of which are not found on any other handicapping program.

4) You can cancel at anytime. There are no commitments. If you try it for a month and don't want to use it the next month, just don't use it and you won't get billed. If you decide later to come back, use your login, and all of your data and notes will be sitting there waiting for you like you never left.

5) A trial would assume around 3 free days of usage. HOS is more properly evaluated with a longer term commitment. While an easy program to use out of the box, it will take you more than 3 days to get to know all of the features.