PDA

View Full Version : Program info

baseball3109
10-19-2007, 09:12 PM
hey guys, just wondering if anyone had seen a live racing program from tioga while they were running. they included in their program the trainer of the horse along with the driver in the past performances. take for instance a horse was claimed a couple starts back, you had the previous trainer right their for you. could even indicate a private purchase of a horse?...you would think Harness Eye would put prior trainers in...anywho this was news to me just wondering if any other tracks have that feature?

headhawg
10-20-2007, 11:37 AM
The PPs from Trackmaster list any trainer changes from the last 10 races. I don't use the track program so I can't comment on any that list trainer changes.

Zman179
10-20-2007, 05:34 PM
hey guys, just wondering if anyone had seen a live racing program from tioga while they were running. they included in their program the trainer of the horse along with the driver in the past performances. take for instance a horse was claimed a couple starts back, you had the previous trainer right their for you. could even indicate a private purchase of a horse?...you would think Harness Eye would put prior trainers in...anywho this was news to me just wondering if any other tracks have that feature?

According to Roger Huston of The Meadows, there is a new USTA regulation. All on-track harness programs will offer that type of information and will all have the same format.
Otherwise, it's essentially been a standard feature in many Canadian programs.

Sea Biscuit
10-26-2007, 07:22 AM

Woodbine/Mohawk has that feature