PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Breeder's Cup charts

46zilzal
10-19-2007, 02:46 PM
I am looking for, and don't want to wade through a bunch of yellow FORMS down stairs, charts of the 87 B.C. at Hollywood and so far, have not found them on the net.

Any suggestions????

Robert Fischer
10-19-2007, 02:54 PM
46 - http://breederscup.com/images/02_CLASSIC.pdf
at this link on page 7 you can view the chart for the 1987 BC Classic.
I will see what else I can dig up...

Robert Fischer
10-19-2007, 04:24 PM
coming up empty on the searches.

46zilzal
10-19-2007, 04:33 PM
coming up empty on the searches.
Thanks....Looks like it is time to go diving into the old Forms.

cj
10-19-2007, 07:07 PM
If you buy the Advance Edition at DRF.com, all the charts for every year are included.

njcurveball
10-19-2007, 07:50 PM
I am looking for, and don't want to wade through a bunch of yellow FORMS down stairs, charts of the 87 B.C. at Hollywood and so far, have not found them on the net.

Any suggestions????

Well I know you think you are the expert on racing and life, but have you even bothered to try?

At breederscup.com they have each division and charts of each year.

Good luck now, Mr. Know it All! :lol:

Robert Fischer
10-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Well I know you think you are the expert on racing and life, but have you even bothered to try?

Good luck now, Mr. Know it All! :lol:

good job.

if you need links use

http://breederscup.com/images/87classic.gif
http://breederscup.com/images/87TURF.gif
http://breederscup.com/images/87distaff.gif
http://breederscup.com/images/87sprint.gif
http://breederscup.com/images/87mile.gif
etc..

levinmpa
10-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Great seeing those charts. It brings back a lot of memories. And the days of very few exotics on California racecards. Note no exacta wagering in the Sprint, which was the first race on the card. They had $5 exacta minimums and $3 Pick 3 minimums. It took California a long time to get with the program as far as exotics. Same with simulcasting. You still can't bet most full cards in California. They feed you a few races here and a few there. One of these days they'll see the light.

ezrabrooks
10-19-2007, 10:34 PM
BC site has them..

Ez

beertapper
10-19-2007, 10:40 PM
if you subscribe to the BC advance edition online (from DRF), there are links to PDFs for all years

cj
10-20-2007, 12:27 AM
if you subscribe to the BC advance edition online (from DRF), there are links to PDFs for all years

Is there an echo in here? :)

njcurveball
10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
BC site has them..

Ez

I believe there is an echo in here! :lol:

beertapper
10-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Is there an echo in here? :)

whoops.. sorry, i skimmed the thread too fast and missed your post ! my bad..

46zilzal
10-20-2007, 03:05 AM

Good luck now, Mr. Know it All!

Would I be asking if I found it at the OBVIOUS place?

cj
10-20-2007, 10:31 AM
whoops.. sorry, i skimmed the thread too fast and missed your post ! my bad..

Just joking, not a problem.

njcurveball
10-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Would I be asking if I found it at the OBVIOUS place?

Perhaps if you spent less time trying to carry on one-sided arguments? :jump:

46zilzal
10-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Perhaps if you spent less time trying to carry on one-sided arguments?
Backing up points of view with years of experience and data always puts people off. So be it.

Tom
10-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Chart....

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2007, 02:57 AM

Good luck now, Mr. Know it All! :lol:IMO (and probably most others), this kind of reply isn't necessary....

Cratos
10-21-2007, 03:09 AM

Any suggestions????

I hope this helps and I have charts each BC since its inception.

njcurveball
10-21-2007, 11:17 AM
IMO (and probably most others), this kind of reply isn't necessary....

WOW!

I should have just said.

Bark up another inexperienced person's tree friend, You are out of your depth here.

Since the poster obviously knows sooooo much more than me, I though the title of Mr. Know It All, was much nicer than others here who will call you a dipshit or other derogatory things. I stand corrected! :lol:

Although I will not take back that trying to find Breeders Cup charts for someone who knows so much is lacking in depth and knowledge when they do not even know how to search on the Breeders Cup site. :bang:

I will rescind my name calling, Mr. Zilzal, you are certainly NOT a Mr. Know it all! There, that should clear it up! :ThmbUp:

DJofSD
10-21-2007, 11:27 AM
I though the title of Mr. Know It All, was much nicer than others . . .

Pluuulllllleeeeease.

The title "Mr. Know It All" is reserved for the "Rocky and Bullwinkle" cartoon series.

Find a different title elsewise you besmirch a icon of animation history!

toetoe
10-21-2007, 12:26 PM
May I suggest Phineas J. Whoopee ? I pray this will iron things out ... oh, and light on the storch. I'm WAY pressing, I know.

Now, as to that Epitome race, I was in line to bet her (take it easy, this only the 12th telling), but I switched to a much shorter line and saw, too late, that it was to an I.R.S. window. I got up to second in line, then they were ... OFF. :bang:

46zilzal
10-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks Tom for helping me settle the issue with the gate crew on that chart. I will give you credit when I collect my $5.00 wager money today!!

Tom
10-21-2007, 12:31 PM
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Since the poster obviously knows sooooo much more than me, I though the title of Mr. Know It All, was much nicer than others here who will call you a dipshit or other derogatory things. I stand corrected! :lol:

Although I will not take back that trying to find Breeders Cup charts for someone who knows so much is lacking in depth and knowledge when they do not even know how to search on the Breeders Cup site. :bang:

I will rescind my name calling, Mr. Zilzal, you are certainly NOT a Mr. Know it all! There, that should clear it up! :ThmbUp:It's probably best if you ignore the name of the poster from now on....doing so would have prevented you from giving the type of reply that drew my ire in this instance.