PDA

View Full Version : Woodside Associates - Race Of The Week

john del riccio
10-19-2007, 04:26 AM
The ratings for the Lexus Raven Run at KEE this saturday are available as this weeks ROTW.

Good Luck.

John

www.woodsideassociates.com/raceoftheweek/rotw.pdf (http://www.woodsideassociates.com/raceoftheweek/rotw.pdf)

the_fat_man
10-19-2007, 03:48 PM
I notice that Jibboom is in the race. She was involved in that freakish 6F race on the turf won by Genuine Devotion. Having taken shit for posting about that race and the subsequent victory of GD, I nonetheless can't help pointing out that:

While GD ran the final qtr in 22.33 and the last 1/8th in an eye-catching 10.62, Jibboom ran a 9.95 last 1/8th :bang::bang: actually gaining 4 lengths on the winner the last 1/8th, and a 22.22 last quarter.

She came out at the break bumping with GD, then steadied slightly entering the stretch, waiting for room. When she was clear, she basically exploded.

She was entered routing on the turf today (AE list, so I'm assuming she won't get it) and will come back on the poly sprinting.

john del riccio
10-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Mini Sermon at 11-1 is a huge overlay.

John

john del riccio
10-20-2007, 05:18 PM
fatz,

you are my hero.

john

dylbert
10-20-2007, 05:24 PM
I notice that Jibboom is in the race. She was involved in that freakish 6F race on the turf won by Genuine Devotion. Having taken shit for posting about that race and the subsequent victory of GD, I nonetheless can't help pointing out that:

While GD ran the final qtr in 22.33 and the last 1/8th in an eye-catching 10.62, Jibboom ran a 9.95 last 1/8th :bang::bang: actually gaining 4 lengths on the winner the last 1/8th, and a 22.22 last quarter.

She came out at the break bumping with GD, then steadied slightly entering the stretch, waiting for room. When she was clear, she basically exploded.

She was entered routing on the turf today (AE list, so I'm assuming she won't get it) and will come back on the poly sprinting.Bravo! Most excellent handicapping, TFM... Jibboom blasted field coming down the stretch. Very impressive win mutuel, $33.60

judd
10-20-2007, 05:36 PM
thank you fat man
pretty, pretty good

great handicapping :jump: : :jump: :ThmbUp:

DanG
10-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Having taken shit for posting about that race and the subsequent victory of GD, I nonetheless can't help pointing out that:

Great pick, despite the horrendous grief you take posting these thoughts Fat Man. Why anyone would ever take offense to any of your high class act is beyond me. You’re the greatest of all time!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

bigmack
10-20-2007, 06:08 PM
IHaving taken shit for posting about that race and the subsequent victory of GD,
Not a problem. That came from a mentally unstable Canadian loon.

Nice call Captain.

Jibboom $33.60

Robert Fischer
10-20-2007, 08:05 PM
BIG DEAL

a $33 horse in a 13 horse field...

trivial

Robert Fischer
10-20-2007, 09:25 PM
TFM -

Seriously, I hope you are using your trip analysis Expertise to handicap the upcoming BC Juvenile, and especially the BC Juvenile Turf. Each of these races contain contenders who the "public" will have to make a lot of assumptions with. We are betting the couple of good ones we know and whoever has the big beyers. The public is lucky if they have seen more than one replay or live race for a contender. $$

some resources:
http://www.racingpost.co.uk/news/home.sd - free ratings and best of all comments-in-running on all the imports ("search for" box at top)

www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com) - source for the imports replays
Example search try "Dark Angel Middle Park"