PDA

View Full Version : Requested: Retama pics for 10/19

whyhorseofcourse
10-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Race 1: The 1 Sea Lilly Sis has been on the turf for nearly the past year. Finally makes the switch to the dirt and shows lots of speed.
I like the 1 if you can get 4/1 odds or better.

Race 2:The 9 Gilda's limerick showed solid speed(until stopping) in her first race. I like the 19 EX box.

Race 3: The 4 Texas dude is not only the class but the speed of the race.
The horse looks nice but I am not sure if he can win on the dirt. I like the 6 Gran Prospect for the win.

Race 4: The 6 Heap of faith is the only horse I paid any attention too. No other horses but the 4 show any real sign of running good on the turf. Hopefully the 15/1 morning line on this horse will spook all the betters away.I like the 6 if you can get 5/1 odds or better.

Race 5: The 2 is all class but really dont see him going off at bettable odds. The 9 Wichita really stands out to me. I think with Eguard Tejera aboard it should be smooth sailing. I like the 9/10,8,5,2 Ex, Tri, and super Keys.

Race 6: The 7 has only been on the turf one time. This horse ran at Santa Anita earlier in the year, and is my favorite horse on the card. I like the 7 if you can get 3/2 odds or better.

Race 7: The 2 Winning flames has the experience to win this race. But going from 3500 claimers to 10000 claimers might be a problem. Its a really challenging race but I do like the 2 if you can get 3/1 odds or better.

Race 8: The 6 Enticing Mr seems to only run good on the turf. He has the speed to win but he seems to fade each and every race he runs. The 10 Excellent Shannon has ran decent on the turf. I like the 10 if you can get 10/1 odds or better.

Race 9: The 1 ran really well in the last stake race for 45k. WIth Eguard Tejera aboard once again he should win the race really easy. I like the 1/7/4 Tri Straight.

Race 10: I like the 3 Straighttothebar in the closing race. If this 2 year old gets out of the gate in a decent position it should walk away with it.
I like the 3 with all the maidens who have never raced. 3/4,5,6,10,12