PDA

View Full Version : Coulter......on searching for racism

JustRalph
10-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Searching for some real racism. I have to admit...... I like this article....... :lol:

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/printer_friendly.cgi?article=216

ANOTHER LIBERAL NOOSE-ANCE
by Ann Coulter
October 17, 2007

Liberals are so invigorated by the story about a noose being found on an obscure Columbia University professor's door that now nooses are popping up all over New York City. Liberals love to make believe the Night Riders are constantly at their doors.

I'll be shocked by a noose appearing on a college campus the day an actual racist does it.

Could Columbia at least produce one student or professor who supports racism before holding another "rally against racism"? Every concrete example of the racism allegedly sweeping the nation's campuses keeps turning out to be a fraud. Far from "institutional racism," there is "institutional racial hoaxism" run amok in this country. Will anyone rally against that?

Out of legions, here are just a few hoax hate crimes on college campuses.

-- In 1997, at Duke University, a black doll was found hanging by a noose from a tree at the precise spot where the Black Student Alliance was to be holding a rally against racism. Two black students later admitted they were the culprits and were immediately praised for bringing attention to the problem of racism on campus. Indeed, four years later the president of Duke gave a baccalaureate address nostalgically describing the hoax as a "protest" against racism. Next stop: the Nobel Peace Prize.

-- In 2003, vile racial epithets were scrawled on the dorm room doors at Ole Miss, producing mass protests and a "Say No to Racism" march. And then it turned out the graffiti had been written by black students, against whom no charges were brought. A "Say Yes to Racism" rally at Ole Miss was later canceled due to lack of interest.

-- In 2005, obscenity-laced racist and anti-Semitic messages appeared on dormitory walls at the College of Wooster in Ohio. The fliers were instantly blamed on "typical white males," even though all the letter I's in the epithets were dotted with little hearts. Breadcrumbs left by the culprits included the message "Vote Goldwater" among the obscenities. The matter was dropped and flushed down the memory hole when the perpetrators turned out to be a group of leftist students led by a black studies major.

~more examples of bullshit, at the link~

GaryG
10-18-2007, 05:18 PM
With all of the lawsuits and fall out from the Duke lacrosse case there has been no mention of the exotic dancer/college student that caused the whole affair. She filed a false police report and lied under oath. Guess she was just doin her thang....or something. Maybe she is writing a book...:rolleyes:

JustRalph
10-18-2007, 10:04 PM
With all of the lawsuits and fall out from the Duke lacrosse case there has been no mention of the nappy headed exotic dancer/college student that caused the whole affair. She filed a false police report and lied under oath. Guess she was just doin her thang....or something. Maybe she is writing a book...:rolleyes:

good point gary..............she should be in jail

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Just wait until Suff stops by and tells you that you have no right to pass such judgements, because you're both "privileged white guys."

You know, that whole "walk a mile in my shoes" business....

kenwoodallpromos
10-21-2007, 03:13 AM
Just saw about 1 minute of the Hip-Hop awards tonight- some singer was at the podium saying something about nooses, how nice that some whites buy Hip-Hop, and that everyone there should back Michael Vick. The place went wild with applause.

lilmegahertz
10-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Michael Vick that #%^#^#%$@$#@$#%$&^%!!!!:mad:

God what I would love it if someone gave him a taste of what he did to those dogs. That #%$#^%^% jerk. The ##$@##$@&&%***@@$$%#&!!!:mad:

But then I am in the "privelaged class" myself so I guess my opinion is not politically correct...:(

GaryG
10-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Just wait until Suff stops by and tells you that you have no right to pass such judgements, because you're both "privileged white guys."

You know, that whole "walk a mile in my shoes" business....I even had the advantage of an elitist education at the University of Southern California. Didn't make me snooty like a certain board member though, just an educated redneck.