PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place

DaylightDies
10-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Hi all, I was hoping I could get some advice here. I am looking for a place to do some online wagers. I am not a big dollar horseplayer. I also go to a simulcasting place once or twice a month, but I am looking to supplement that with a place to throw some minor wagers throughout the work week.

I am looking for something with-

1) No minimum amount neccesary for betting, because i wont be betting much
2) No wager fees
3) No subscription fees

I would also like a place with live video offered, but I am flexible on that one as I can just watch from some freebie sites.

Right now I am using Bodog, and my only complain there outside of no video is that they have max payouts. Now, I doubt i'll ever cross that line, but I would like to try something new anyway :)

I'll take any suggestions- thanks!

Mil Mascaras
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
If from the U.S. a lot depends upon what state you reside in.

betchatoo
10-18-2007, 12:05 AM
It also depends on which tracks you want to wager....

ALostTexan
10-18-2007, 01:32 AM
AmericaTab (i.e. WinTicket, BrisBet) offers what you are looking for, and you get video with about $50/week wagering, which can be any type of wager (i.e. $50 show bet).

Pretty good service, too, since you get free Bris PP's from them on tracks you are wagering on...

DaylightDies
10-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I reside in MA and NY. I don't care about tracks too much, only thoroughbred though :)

I looked into BrisBet before, something struck me wrong.. maybe I will take another look now!

Thanks
John

alydar
10-18-2007, 11:03 PM
For what you are looking for Americatab is the best service available

There are tracks missing, but you can't get everything anywhere.

harnesslover
10-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I reside in MA and NY. I don't care about tracks too much, only thoroughbred though :)

I looked into BrisBet before, something struck me wrong.. maybe I will take another look now!

Thanks
John

www.phonebet.com is very good.. It's Philly Park's wagering site.

Probably the best selection of tracks of any of the online wagering sites.

betchatoo
10-18-2007, 11:34 PM
If you don't have specific tracks you want to play I hardily recommend Premier Turf Club. Easy to use, no fees, rebates on bets if you reach a minimum and outstanding customer service

Indulto
10-19-2007, 12:05 AM
AmericaTab (i.e. WinTicket, BrisBet) offers what you are looking for, and you get video with about $50/week wagering, which can be any type of wager (i.e. $50 show bet).

Pretty good service, too, since you get free Bris PP's from them on tracks you are wagering on...Does YouBet or TVG provide (or considering) DRF PPs on a similar basis?

lilmegahertz
10-20-2007, 03:17 PM
TVG is who I always used but they have limited states. Now that I live in OK I cannot play. I think it is WA, OR, CA, VA, Idaho, WY, and a couple of others. No TX, NM, OK that I am am aware of.

ceejay
10-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Now that I live in OK I cannot play. Youbet/Brisbet/PTC will all take OK residents. No OK tracks for OK residents last I tried: No loss there.....

lilmegahertz
10-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Youbet/Brisbet/PTC will all take OK residents. No OK tracks for OK residents last I tried: No loss there.....

WOO HOO!!! :jump: Thanks...I'm going to check it out now....

INFRONT07
10-20-2007, 07:45 PM
brIS bet is the best;:jump:

Zman179
10-21-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm sold on BrisBet. No need for me to look anywhere else. :ThmbUp:

socantra
10-21-2007, 12:35 PM
brIS bet is the best;:jump:

Nothing against BRISBet, but TSNBet offers the same package under their name, with their past performances, and if you meet the minimum, 20% off their data files. It brings their unlimited data file plan to under $50 a month.

As near as I can tell, the interface is virtually identical to BRISBet.