PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS LONGSHOT MOUNTAINEER PLAYS(Tuesday) GOOD CARD!!!

Chris Longshot
10-16-2007, 12:03 AM
*SEVERE INSIDE POST BIAS IN EFFECT TRY TO AVOID PLAYING SPEEDS FROM OUTSIDE POSTS, ALSO TRACK IS ANTI SPEEDS MOST WINNERS COMING FROM 4TH OR 5th AT FIRST CALL RIGHT UP THE RAIL AKA THE 50-1 SHOT IN LAST NIGHTS FINALE SORRY I COULDNT COME UP WITH IT!!!!!! HERE ARE SOME LIVE ONES FOR TONIGHT A NICE CARD!!!

RACE 1

WINNER: #2 PRINCE OF SALTLAKE(5-2)
LONGSHOTS: #4 GET IT DONE BRAG(20-1)/ #5 GRUBBYS GIFT(30-1)

RACE 2

WINNER:#2 CANDY LAND PARK(9-5)
LONGSHOT: #9 KATS DREAM(12-1)

RACE 3

WINNER:#4 BLUE BROOK(7-2)
LONGSHOT: #6 WE BE BAD(10-1)

RACE 4

WINNER: #7 REVERED SOLDIER(3-1)
LONGSHOTS: #5 MR LION(10-1) / #10 CABO WABO(6-1)

RACE 5

WINNER: #5 MOHEGAN WARRIOR(12-1)
LONGSHOTS: #3 SUPREME JUDGE(20-1)/ #10 FOOT TRICK(15-1)

RACE 6

WINNER: #5 SAHARAN SUNRISE(5-1)
LONGSHOT: #3 TRAVELING SUSIE(15-1)

RACE 7

WINNER:#2 PENNYPINCHINPETE(4-1)
LONGSHOT: #3 TWISTED PRIZE(10-1)

RACE 8

WINNER: #6 ORANGE TWILIGHT(2-1)
LONGSHOT: #3 MY LITTLE GTO(15-1)

RACE 9

WINNER: #3 PLAID(2-1)
LONGSHOT: #2 TENS HOLY SPIRIT(15-1)/ #12 JULIE TRULY(30-1)

RACE 10

WINNER:#8 GAMBOLIER(2-1)
LONGSHOTS: #1 DIXIE DAN(12-1)/ #9 ZACHARYS ZIPPER(15-1)

AS ALWAYS WATCH THE PRICES ON LONGSHOTS ESPECIALLY!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

ponyplayerdotca
10-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Beware that tonight could be the first night the newly "winterized" track will be wet (and/or sloppy). The times have been downright slow all week since Friday's first card after the resurfacing.

Speeds have had little to no success going wire-to-wire, with on-the-pace stalkers proving most effective, regardless of previous running lines.

The rail has been an unusually friendly path since the resurfacing as well.

Not quite sure how rain will affect the bias, but it could change tonight depending on if and how much precipitation falls.

Feature race is a stakes race tonight for $75k THE AUTUMN LEAVES STAKES.

Asmussen has one of the favorite fillies in the 12-horse field. They usually get some scratches for these stakes, so check changes early to handicap accordingly.

Here's the weather forecast for Chester, West Virginia (link and text):

http://www.wunderground.com/US/WV/Chester.html
Today

Partly sunny. A chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph...becoming southwest this afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tonight

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. West winds around 5 mph...becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. [end]

ldiatone
10-16-2007, 05:33 PM
not raining yet in the tri state area as i look out my window. at 6 am, the morning forcast was rain by 12 and by 5:00. no rain yet. cloudy though and rain is coming but not untill later: weather break! just talked to the wife it is raining in downtown pittsburgh! nothing heavy though
ldiatone

Chris Longshot
10-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Good Stuff Pony Player That Would Definately Change Things Tonight, At Mnr A Wet Track Usually Create A Temporary Speed Bias Which Would Contradict How The Track Is Playing Now, That Would Pose An Intresting Dilemma. Well Just Have To Watch And See I Like To Watch Whitney, Parker And Stokes And How They Ride. They Always Know The Bias Before Everyone Else, When The Rails Dead You'll Know It They Will Practically Guide Their Horses In The 8th Path Its So Funny, Parker Is The King At Saving Ground On The Rail And Shooting Up Around The Far Turn, I Would Upgrade Any Horse He Rides Regardless Of Odds. Its Amazing How Uninformed Some Of The Jocks Are Down There Regarding Biases They Make So Many Mistakes That Cost Me Money! Oh Well Good Luck Tonight Pony Player- Chris Longshot

DeanT
10-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Hard to tell what is happening tonight, imo.

I agree on the riders. They will tell you where the bias is.

Nice try in the first. The five horse raced well.

Chris Longshot
10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
THE 5 WAS ALL OVER THE TRACK, NEEDS BLINKERS SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN 2ND EASILY, SETTLED FOR THIRD. QUIK HINT: WATCH JAMI POOLES HORSES WHEN STOKES OPTS OFF, THEY ARE USUALLY LIVE. ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION REX STOKES OTHER HORSE SCRATCHED IN THE RACE AND POOLES HORSES HAVE MOVE FOWARD AT NICE PRICES. STOKES AGENT IS JACK POOLE SR SO THEY CLEVERLY FIND WAYS TO BUILD UP PRICES ON POOLES HORSES. THATS WHY I LIKE THIS HORSES AT BIG ODDS, JUST RAN INTO BAD RACING LUCK, IT HAPPENS!

DeanT
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Interesting. The cash finally came in on your play here. I was waiting for that.

That opens the door for what I think are fair odds on the three horse. Ill take 3-1.

............. wow. I always bum out on the late money at the Mountain. Contenders are 3 7 and 9 (I thought). 3 is 3-1 so green light for me. 7 is 9-5, so red light, and nine is too low at 7-2. Then the 3 ends up chalk, 7 ends up 2-1 and the nine ends up a juicy 6-1.

Nice try on the 5 horse. Raced well!!! :jump:

Chris Longshot
10-16-2007, 08:33 PM
YEAH ITS HARD PICKING WINNERS AT MNR AS YOU CAN SEE IM 0-4! SO MUCH EASIER IN MY OPINION TO PICK LONGSHOTS TO RUN INTO THE MONEY. AT MNR THE LATE MONEY IS USUALLY DUMB MONEY. THE EARLY MONEY IS WHAT I LIKE TO FOCUS ON YOU WILL WIN A LOT MORE RACES THAT WAY THEN ON LATE MONEY. THE 5 DID RUN A GOOD RACE, IF CCAMAQUE UNDERSTOOD THE BIAS HE WOULD HAVE RODE THE RAIL BEFORE THE 9 DID, ONCE HE TOOK HIM 3 WIDE I KNEW HE WAS A LOSER.

DeanT
10-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I do like the deuce here and that was early cash.

Ah, super race, so last one for me. 2-6-all 2-all-6 and then I call it a night.

Good luck the rest of the way!!