PDA

View Full Version : Follow the leader ?

ljb
10-13-2007, 07:45 AM
This says a lot about those too blinded by faith to see the truth.
Four years ago Tucker Carlson asked Britney Spears on CNN, "A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?" And Britney, who was chewing gum throughout the entire interview, answered, "Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."
It's this kind of head-in-the-sand, free rein granted to those believed to be in a position of moral authority that has led to warrantless wiretapping, torture, and a $6.1 million judgment for a Kentucky McDonald's employee named Louise Ogborn.
link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/idiocracy_b_68102.html

Tom
10-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Are you talking about those who blindly follow Soros? Or Gore?
Or blindly hate BUSH for everything?

I see far more difference of opinoins on the right than Ido on the left. Your side is kind of like synchronized swimmers.:D

Britney......that's the best you come up with?

Look, I 've got a guy on the right here, who will go toe-to-toe with you anyday of the week.....Larry Craig.

harnesslover
10-13-2007, 12:00 PM
This says a lot about those too blinded by faith to see the truth.

link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/idiocracy_b_68102.html

Are you seriously measuring the pulse of Americans using Britney Spears? The same person that drove with her daughter on her lap, that lost her child to Kevin Federline because he was a BETTER PARENT??

You have got to be kidding

Tom
10-13-2007, 12:08 PM
K Fed the responsible parent!

That is hard to say. Harder to tipe:eek:

GaryG
10-13-2007, 12:19 PM
I bet lbj would like to have this post back...:eek: :lol:

harnesslover
10-13-2007, 12:29 PM
I bet lbj would like to have this post back...:eek: :lol:

I'm waiting for a Lindsey Lohan post on the same subject. Keep the great minds thread going.

kenwoodallpromos
10-13-2007, 12:59 PM
So what is Brittany Spears' initials?

46zilzal
10-13-2007, 01:00 PM
So what is Brittany Spears' initials?
What ARE her initials. You know PLURAL initials? You are sounding like the brain stem who thinks he governs.

GaryG
10-13-2007, 01:08 PM
What ARE her initials. You know PLURAL initials? You are sounding like the brain stem who thinks he governs.The vitriol is flowing now....watch out!

Tom
10-13-2007, 05:38 PM
What ARE her initials. You know PLURAL initials? You are sounding like the brain stem who thinks he governs.

Leaving out the article "a" should not challenge the educated mind.

How is this case different than your case? Should I start a poll to see how many out there understood his question? :lol: