PDA

View Full Version : Carter "mischeivous"

jognlope
10-12-2007, 02:06 PM
That's what all the commentators are calling him. Maybe so. I never quite trust a man who smiles as much as him. (Just kidding, I know he's a good man). But since he came on and said yes Gore would be the best candidate (spiting Hillary so they say) More than one also call him a trouble maker. Funny commentators.

46zilzal
10-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Maybe they are talking about his exposure of Rendtioning and torture.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/browse_thread/thread/2a7fb9bceb7534ed/e150c345902613e4?lnk=raot

Tom
10-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Maybe they are talking about the worst president in history, a national disgrace, a liar, a buffoon, and a waste of skin. His funeral will be cause for great celebration. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, one of the founders of modern terrorism, this colonostomy-discovery was instrumental in allowing it to grow unchecked until he passed the baton to Billy-Joe-Bob.

46zilzal
10-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Msybe they are talking about the worst president in history, a national disgrace, a liar, a buffoon, and a waste of skin. His funeral will be cause for great celebration. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, one of the founders of modern terrorism, this colonostomy-discovery was instrumental in allowing it to grow unchecked unti lhe passed the baton to Billy-Joe-Bob.
Just about the level a $700 claimer, non-winner 55 years might write if they could.

Tom
10-12-2007, 02:59 PM
I got your level right here.....quack quack quack!

46zilzal
10-12-2007, 03:05 PM
I got your level right here.....quack quack quack!

I never had a single peer review complaint nor a single malpractice lawsuit so again you don't know a thing.

Tom
10-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Dead men do not sue! :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
10-12-2007, 03:51 PM
I thought Carter was on of the few Predidents who I liked better in office than as an ex.
I just heard him say he did things to promote good relations with Iran as President! I guess he meant the 1st 3 years!
He does good with Habitat for Humanity and getting dictators elected without bloodshed.

DanG
10-12-2007, 04:50 PM
His funeral will be cause for great celebration.
Wow Tom, :eek:

Referring to a living President: Do you think that might be a little over the top?

I’m not the charter member of our current Presidents (Or Carter's for that matter) fan club, but if I wished GW dead you might be within your rights to give me the Soupy Sales treatment.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1252/5934_0006.jpg

GaryG
10-12-2007, 05:08 PM
He does good with Habitat for Humanity and getting dictators elected without bloodshed.I'm still waiting for him to come and build me a new house.

46zilzal
10-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm still waiting for him to come and build me a new house.
from their website:

History

The Habitat for Humanity movement was founded in 1976 in Americus, Georgia. The program developed from the concept of "partnership housing" where those in need of adequate shelter work side by side with volunteers from all walks of life to build simple, decent houses.

delayjf
10-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Soupy Sales treatment.

Dan.... I gotta ask. :D :D

could this be a kin to Beaver Cleavers's "The Business" :D

DanG
10-12-2007, 09:36 PM

Dan.... I gotta ask. :D :D

could this be a kin to Beaver Cleavers's "The Business" :D
There was a graphic with it to explain…

It’s gone bye-bye…:confused:

Poor Soupy; he made a nice living getting a pie in the face.