PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting Reading on Barry Bonds

harnesslover
10-11-2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.sfweekly.com/2007-09-26/news/barry-bonds-drinks-elk-semen-lactates-shoots-hgh-in-scrotum-former-trainer-tells-all/1

Under his friend's tutelage, the authors reported, Bonds pumped iron and steroids alike with ferocious zeal. He endured numerous physical changes symptomatic of doping, Game of Shadows asserted, including sexual dysfunction, hair loss, and skin irritation. Yet unlike the book's somber treatment of such topics, Leftwich claims Anderson fondly reminisced about using an emery board to sand down his prized client's back acne. Leftwich recalls Anderson saying, "One time I told Barry I was gonna sell a snuff tin of his skin flakes on eBay. He got the biggest f*****g grin on his face and said, 'Be sure I get my cut of the profits.'"

But his smile would go south in 2001 during spring training. Rapid skull growth, another indicator of heavy steroids use, had placed undue strain on the slugger's neck, resulting in hairline fractures in three upper vertebrae. According to Leftwich, Anderson disclosed that, as a remedy, doctors implanted a small titanium brace at the base of Bonds' skull to keep his abnormally large head upright. The procedure was an unqualified success: He hit 73 home runs that season, breaking McGwire's record by three

njcurveball
10-11-2007, 03:17 PM
LOL! You really are a pimply faced 13 year old! :lol:

Nic Foit = fiction
Ira Tres = satire

DUH! You cannot even recognize a joke when it is staring you in the face! :lol:

harnesslover
10-11-2007, 03:29 PM
LOL! You really are a pimply faced 13 year old! :lol:

Nic Foit = fiction
Ira Tres = satire

DUH! You cannot even recognize a joke when it is staring you in the face! :lol:

Wow, nothing gets by on you does it.. Didn't think I would have to spell it out for you..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

njcurveball
10-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Wow, nothing gets by on you does it.. Didn't think I would have to spell it out for you..

Yeah right! Get real! You thought this stuff was true!

PLEASE! Are you even in high school?

Nah, never mind, I thought you had some interesing reading, my mistake!

harnesslover
10-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Yeah right! Get real! You thought this stuff was true!

PLEASE! Are you even in high school?

Nah, never mind, I thought you had some interesing reading, my mistake!

Wow, another string of you trying to insult people and absolutely no useful content. Shocker.

Grow up boy.

harnesslover
10-11-2007, 04:06 PM
and just admit you are an idiot, then we can move on! :ThmbUp:

Wow, more insults. Shows a lot about one's lack of intellect to respond to everything with insults.

I feel sorry for you. Just don't respond anymore, you make everyone stupider for having to read your responses.

njcurveball
10-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Wow, more insults. Shows a lot about one's lack of intellect to respond to everything with insults.

I feel sorry for you. Just don't respond anymore, you make everyone stupider for having to read your responses.

Funny how one minute you write telling me not to respond, and then you send me private messages. :lol:

harnesslover
10-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Funny how one minute you write telling me not to respond, and then you send me private messages. :lol:

I was trying to keep the stupidity off the public forum and keep it private. Obviously trying to treat you like an adult doesn't work either.. <sigh>

kenwoodallpromos
10-11-2007, 04:48 PM

You really should read the source you post from:
"Editor's Note:

We've received a number of comments regarding last week's feature. The piece was a work of satire. Here's a sampling of comments we received via e-mail:"

njcurveball
10-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I was trying to keep the stupidity off the public forum and keep it private. Obviously trying to treat you like an adult doesn't work either.. <sigh>

Hi! My name is Harness Stalker and I search for articles on Barry Bonds and post them here when his boobies give Mommy milk! :lol: