PDA

View Full Version : New Handicapping sheet for Belmont.

Citation33
10-10-2007, 04:48 PM
I used to do it on a website but now I just thought I'd get back into it and have fun and put up my picks on my Belmont Park Myspace page. Anyone wanting to take a look just click onto my myspace link and look on the right side for my BLOGS and click on there. Just having alittle fun if anyone would like to look or have fun with it. Thanks.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=110468601

HolyBull29
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Wow you did a nicejob today considering the weather. I had the double too. Not that it was that hard,but they were def the best of the rest of the field in their respective races. Played the exacta in 2nd. Anyway thanks for Deities Day and Delta Sea. Figured I would box him with the field because it was a short field. About a $200 ex. He does like that wet track though lol. Damn I almost had that 7th race triple. Keep up the good work man.

Citation33
10-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Hey Bull. Good to see you again. Yeah not a bad day although it was tough with the weather. Thanks for the compliments,although it was HORRIBLE rainy day. Rained like crazy and they obvioulsy cancelled the last two races. Will be putting up my picks for tomorrow by 11:30 am. Yeah I did very well with some lonshot exactas myself and played that Deities Day too because of his huge odds at 12-1. He had the mud breeding. Anyway,too anyone who wants to look at my picks they will be up by tomorrow.

Citation33
10-11-2007, 11:31 PM
I also meant to say that Hertler did a great job of getting Citifest in there. He did a great job of conditioning him last race. Gotta love this sport. I totally enjoy it everyday:) .

HolyBull29
10-13-2007, 12:39 PM
I like your card picks today 33. There's a lot of scratches though. I was going to go hard on Tenacious Star also in the first and in the double. I'm surprised he scratched out today. Good luck today Bull.

sally
10-13-2007, 02:52 PM
hey, I went with Giant Deputy in the 3rd at Belmont and Raceland in the 4th...

thanks Citation!! :) great blog!!

WJ47
10-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Citation, that's a great blog! :)

sally
10-13-2007, 03:20 PM
49.80 exacta in the 5th-- you're on a roll Citation!! :)

Citation33
10-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks alot guys. Appreciate the nice words about the blog. Yeah I had that triple in the 3rd with Giant Deputy keyed on top. Giant Deputy looked great going in to that race and Holla Bend ran a great race too. I Knew Dr DRF and Sky Dragon would be there together last race,I just could'nt seperate them on who would win haha frustrating. So I just win bet them and put them in the one and two slot and threw everyone under for a triple. They are the new Alydar and Affirmed for turfers in New York. LOL. Nice horses who will be paying good prices in the future. Well good luck to everyone the rest of the way. Thank you again guys!:)

HolyBull29
10-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Dude you've been doing awesome on these blogs. Thought dance Away Capote would bounce off that race last time too,so I put Criminolgist over the two McLaughlin horses a couple times and hit for $50 each time. Just want to extend my thanks man.

Tom
10-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Just checked it out - :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:
Nice.

HolyBull29
10-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Loved your blog on Tom Bush running that unhealthy horse yesterday. It does happen alot in racing and I wish it did'nt too. I looked at the form and I agree that horse looked horrible and should'nt be racing. Thanks for the pick help today. Looks good. Good luck to you Bull and everyone else today.

HolyBull29
10-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Man, you are something else with that blog. Great job once again. Thank You.