PDA

View Full Version : Today @ Santa Anita

Tee
01-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Race 5

I'll take the shot with Popular stretching out for Baffert. He's bred to get the ground - slower fractions may turn him into a different racehorse.

Back up plan will be Bonus Pay Day. Coming out of two tough races, will be 3rd off the bench. Form before his last two was very good & if he can get back to that, he should be a contender in this spot.

Key 3 & 9

Bonus Pay Day was just scratched now I'll switch off to two horses for the back up Labamta Babe & Hotel Hall

Key 9,7,10

Tee
01-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Quite a few could win this one.

During out of Cherokee Run could easily pop 1st time out for Bob Baffert.

Loyal Deputy made a strong middle move from an outside post in a field of 10 in his debut only to weaken in the lane. Could very well move forward here.

Talara is working awesome for Hendricks in the morning. Stats for Dan Hendricks would lead most away from 1st time starters coming out of his barn. This Hennessy colt might be the exception.

Macho Image always flashes speed - always fades. Looks like there is other speed tied on in here. MI could be used in the bottom portions of the exotics.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Deep Shadow improve today. Many a Lukas 1st timers show speed & quit only to come back and fire big. Coming out of the Ghostzapper MSW race - now a question mark in the minds of many handicappers.

Tee
01-04-2003, 06:18 PM
The only thing I had correct there was to play Macho Image in the bottom of the exotics lol

So that's why $900K was paid for Atswhatimtalknbout!!

Will be looking for him down the road!!

Tee
01-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Prize Giving looked on the muscle in the post parade. Sitting @ 13/1 I'm giving him a shot.

Would not be surprise at all to the see the winner come from the 6-7-8. Venator should get the trip or one of the speed horses(White Cloud, Komistar) could very well hold on for at least a placing in the exacta.

Good thing Komistar held the place position!!!

Tee
01-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Counting on Hot Market to keep Congaree busy on the front end.

I will be keying both Kela and Piensa Sonando 1st & 2nd in trifectas and superfectas.

Something like

5,8/1,3,5,8,9/1,3,6,7,8,9/All

5,8/6,7/1,3,5,8,9/All

Well that Sux!!

Great ride by Jerry Bailey & run by a maturing Congaree.

Now Baffert is talking Dubai World Cup.

Tee
01-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Love the work tab of Death Trappe, going to throw a couple his way & call it a day.