PDA

View Full Version : why post FREE $4000 dollar Trifecta's

Suff
01-04-2003, 12:46 PM
Usually Cuz people aint gut the Canolli's to bet the horses I like. thereby I NEVER drive my odds down. I could walk around the track with a sign on... I LIKE THE 11,, he's 43-1. and ya know what? he'd still go off at 43-1.

ponyplayer
01-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Suff baby, I lurk around this site periodically, I've seen some of your posts and the big hits you've made...you are pretty darned good. I'm a believer.

PaceAdvantage
01-04-2003, 01:08 PM
I'm surprised Sufferin still has a day job...and I'm NOT being sarcastic or joking....

==PA

CapperLou
01-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Hey Sufferin:

I have been following Budapest Girl and she had good early speed in her last race.

Today--I said the trainer must know something I don't for her to be in this race.
I played her to win and show at almost 50-1 and she ran a hell of a race against these. $9.20 to show--I'll take it.
Because you got me started on her--I also hit the trifecta which was $444.50.
My top figure horse was Love On Hold--therefore it was easy for me and with certain combinations I wound up with five tickets on this tri-----thx again!!!
From what I've seen of your picks---you do have the knack for finding long priced winners. Keep it up!!!

CapperLou

Suff
01-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Capper Thanks... I had her in the tri. But I capped the 13 off the ticket and so I got STU-Gatz on the tri... pisss'd at myself. Did have a nice day at the windows today though... so.. Tommorrow... working on the card now. Probably post a couple of races tonight or first in the AM. GOOD JOB... and 444 was sweet... had a feeling it would pay big when the 13 paid 5 bucks in the middle.

Boris
01-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Fine job Sufferin. It's fun when it works out the way you imagined. Off to Sammy for the night. Looking over the entries, looks to be a "night of bombs" as Sammy can some time produce. Keep on truckin'.

Continued success

Suff
01-04-2003, 07:00 PM
You got to get with Purple power... he's the Sam Houston guy out here. Great Guy too... superior horse player. I don't play Sam Houston.. But I do like the Track and the effort they are putting forward.

My two keys to making money at Horse racing.

I only bet 6-10 races a day.

I only bet NY, Churchill and Gulfstream.

Racing for alot of people is like Cocaine... they do a little and all they want is more... they'll bet anything. Anywhere. They just wanna bet. I see them around.. They look at a race for all of two minutes. Bet one of the TOP 3 favorites.. and stand baffled when a 15-1 beats them... I really should'nt criticize them... Its how I make my money... I depend on that money.

I'm home preparing for NY tommorrow.