PDA

View Full Version : Time to impeach?

Tom
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Spitzer, that is.

His lame-brained plan to allow virtually unfettered access to diver's license for illegals in NYS is in direct violtion with several federal and state laws.

If he pursues it, it is time for the peope of NY to stand up and put this traitor out of office and in jail wehre he belongs.

Many counties, including Monroe, will pass legilation directing the VMDs to ignore the directive. The people need to stand up to tyrany and thow it into shackles like our founding fathers did.

People castigatae Rudy for using 9-11 in his campaign, yet where is the outrage ove this traitor to America in the very state where 9-11 took it's greatest toll? Under the Spitzer administration, Mohammed Atta could easily obtain a NYS driver's license. If this is not aiding and abbeting the enemy, I don't know what is. A voter for Sprtitzer was a vote for Al Qeda.:mad:

Greyfox
10-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Are the numbers higher than what the Govt. is reporting?

A study out today estimates up to 38 Million illegals in the U.S. today.
(I have no idea how that estimate was derived but....)

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2007/10/08/daily9.html

kenwoodallpromos
10-09-2007, 01:52 AM
Are the numbers higher than what the Govt. is reporting?

A study out today estimates up to 38 Million illegals in the U.S. today.
(I have no idea how that estimate was derived but....)

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2007/10/08/daily9.html
IMHO the root of the problem is that no one knows or cares tro know the number of foreign workers needed in the USA or the number of people here illegally. Business and politicians do not want to know.

Greyfox
10-09-2007, 09:55 AM
IMHO the root of the problem is that no one knows or cares tro know the number of foreign workers needed in the USA or the number of people here illegally. Business and politicians do not want to know.

Maybe if we offered them drivers licenses we'd soon find out how many. :lol: