PDA

View Full Version : Track Records and 3 Year Best Times

Tom
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
The Ancient Title Stakes at SA set a new stakes record - and on an artificial track.

This got me thinking - will DRF mix dirt and arty tracks times for the 3 year best, which makes no sense at all, or will they use arty alone? Anyone heard how they are handling it yet?

BillW
10-07-2007, 07:10 PM
The Ancient Title Stakes at SA set a new stakes record - and on an artificial track.

This got me thinking - will DRF mix dirt and arty tracks times for the 3 year best, which makes no sense at all, or will they use arty alone? Anyone heard how they are handling it yet?

I'm pretty sure they are separating them. There is no SR-TV for the new tracks for instance.

Tom
10-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks, Bill.
Hey, if you are still at Keeneland, snet be a couple of pounds of the poly stuff - I need to patch some cracks in my blacktop. I figue it can only help my car back up! :lol::lol::lol:

BillW
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks, Bill.
Hey, if you are still at Keeneland, snet be a couple of pounds of the poly stuff - I need to patch some cracks in my blacktop. I figue it can only help my car back up! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, I hear that stuff is good for your driveway - it's easy on the suspension. :D