PDA

View Full Version : BC p4 challenge blah blah

chickenhead
10-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Da Spinsta -- a bunch of horses with limited experience on poly. I'm just going to play the best late numbers here

2 PANTY RAID
4 NAISSANCE ROYALE
5 ASI SIEMPRE

Lady's Secret -- No secret that 4 HYSTERICALADY is badass, must use. For flavor, I'm including 2 SHE'S AN ELEVEN. I really wish she hadn't been off for a friggin year, but I'm intigued this is where she is being placed, her first G1, and she's got top late figs. She'll be 10-1 I guess.

Oak Tree Mile -- I hate LM here, of course. 1 SURF CAT is a real talent, but we'll also try to get a little sneaky, we want some money, so we'll include 3 OUT OF CONTROL, 4 ZANN, and 5 GET FUNKY. They are contendas, I swear.

Ancient Title (so ancient no one remembers what the title actually is) -- I've only got eyes for 3 GREG'S GOLD here ( the gold, not Greg)..so he's my singleton.

2,4,5 // 2,4 // 1,3,4,5 // 3

$24

Tee
10-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Spinster
Take a shot with Sugar Shake on the engine from the start

Lady's Secret
Hystericalady

Oak Tree Mile
Out of Control & Get Funky

Ancient Title
Greg's Gold & Idiot Proof

toetoe
10-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Just a quick grab at the steering wheel. After the pick-four, go to race 7 at Santer Raneeter. (110, Itsallgreektou (3/1), TOWERS over her field. Now, there's a gap in the workout pattern, and she scratched out of a race recently. Still, too good for them, as TDen would say.

Indulto
10-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Just a quick grab at the steering wheel. After the pick-four, go to race 7 at Santer Raneeter. (110, Itsallgreektou (3/1), TOWERS over her field. Now, there's a gap in the workout pattern, and she scratched out of a race recently. Still, too good for them, as TDen would say.I thought she did too, toe, but that race was the end of my horizontal hopes and inclinations.

Did you notice Courtnall completing the TRI after his 2nd place finish to Aragorn in last year's running of the event. How ironic that Lava Man should finish behind another ex-$50K claimer. A second BC survivor taking it on the chin was Bordenaro; losing to the half-his-age Idiot Proof who may be just that upon his return to MTH.

Carry over, carry over. ;)

toetoe
10-08-2007, 12:31 PM
No excuse for Mybigfatgreeksexpartner, or however she's known. At 7/2, no less. :(

How about Zann ? He almost pulled it off, at a NICE price.

Then Steelin,' the pick of the cognoscenti last time at Fairplex (m-m-m-m-m-MY POMONA !!), blew up the pick-five.

Indulto
10-08-2007, 11:13 PM
No excuse for Mybigfatgreeksexpartner, or however she's known. At 7/2, no less. :(

How about Zann ? He almost pulled it off, at a NICE price.

Then Steelin,' the pick of the cognoscenti last time at Fairplex (m-m-m-m-m-MY POMONA !!), blew up the pick-five.I too wish the photo finish had been reversed to match that of his prior encounter with Out of Control. Their conqueror in that event, Crossing the Line, will get lots of play in the BC if he gets in on the strength of that G2 win.

Note to Chick: Principle Secret finished second AGAIN today, but none of my other P6 singles did any better :blush: including Biancone's NJ import; no doubt damaging double-toe's dentures.

Gnashed po-ta-to to-nite! ;)