PDA

View Full Version : 3 plays for me today

cees with dees
10-07-2007, 01:25 PM
In the 5th, SAnkobasi and Miss Challenge come out of the same debut off similar trouble trips. Both will be long so using them both across the board parlayed to Perrycarditis to win and place in the eighth. The latter looks like he's found a field he can dominate and draws inside for further advantage.
In the last I like Good Going Darl who has been victimized badly in her last 3. Coa riding the best he ever has and she should trip out off a fast pace. WPS 1 and exacta box 1,2,10.
Good luck.
Ben

the_fat_man
10-07-2007, 01:50 PM
In the 5th, SAnkobasi and Miss Challenge come out of the same debut off similar trouble trips.
Ben

Miss Challenge was last until they entered where she put in a nice late run, eventually finishing on the rail (against a horse that came back to win the Miss Grillo). But she was in a drive in the lane, and steadily whipped.

Sankobasi, had more trouble than any horse would want. Rank, and under heavy restraint, between horses until they entered, was not asked a bit in the stretch, in other words, was wrapped up, and still finished only a few lengths behind Miss Challenge. Wonder why Fragoso gets the mount but this one is very interesting.

Tee
10-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Before they go in the fifth - I'm kinda interested in how #3 Bellomesa runs.

the_fat_man
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
It was academic: Mott's well bred full sister to Sweet Catomine toyed with them.