PDA

View Full Version : 2 plays on the day

cees with dees
10-03-2007, 12:40 PM
In Belmonts 4th, Best Big Band has the ability advantage over the whole field and with the scratch of the rail should be in control from start to finish. Mud calks on would be the clincher but thats more reassurance than anything.
In the last Speaking Out goes from Keith O'Brien to John Parisella who despite his age is one of the finest conditioners and talents in the game. Don't let this one past you. And believe me, JOhn wouldnt hesistate to tell you himself. That's the king of guy he is.
Good luck and regards,
Ben

MakinItHappen
10-03-2007, 02:55 PM
In Belmonts 4th, Best Big Band has the ability advantage over the whole field and with the scratch of the rail should be in control from start to finish. Mud calks on would be the clincher but thats more reassurance than anything.
Ben

Nice winner! $4.80 $3.00 $2.50:ThmbUp:

I have to admit that after reading your post I was expecting a "Chickhead job" ie- gate to wire, but after looking at the Bris PP's it just didn't look like this horse had an early speed advantage. It did look like he had a big late pace advantage, which was exactly how the race played out.

How did Bris give this horse a ++E running style? Can someone explain this for me please?

Congrats Ben and Good Luck In the Last!

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Women think I'm tasty. They're always tryin to waste me, make me burn the candle right down. But baby. Baby. YOu know there's jewels in my crown.
All them ladies and lowdown gamblers and cheatin like I dont know how. Baby, baby, there's fever in the funhouse now.
Slow down your bitchin cuz my poor feet are itchin. KNow you know your deuce is stiill wild. But baby, baby you gotta roll oll oll me and call me the tumbling dice.

Hellariass! :lol: :lol:

Cees with Dees... You Are The Tumbling Dice!

Roll'em One More Time!

MakinItHappen