PDA

View Full Version : Good News/Bad News

toetoe
09-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Belmont, race 11:

Flying Sappho has returned to form, AND she gets Ramon Dominguez today. She looks ready to back up her claim of being able to "lick any filly on the grounds." However, she's listed at 4/1. :ThmbDown: :( Mwah .. mwah .. mwah .. MWAAAAAAAAH.)

Indulto
09-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Belmont, race 11:

Flying Sappho has returned to form, AND she gets Ramon Dominguez today. She looks ready to back up her claim of being able to "lick any filly on the grounds." However, she's listed at 4/1. :ThmbDown: :( Mwah .. mwah .. mwah .. MWAAAAAAAAH.)I'm sure you realize that you're going toe-to-toe with two DRF consensus consultants who have Twistaway as their best bet. I myself like Tomorrow's Nano that you have deemed today's nono. I think I'll drift away from this indiscretely chalky horizontal prospect since HAW procotted me yesterday. :lol:

toetoe
09-30-2007, 05:00 PM
You have me giga-ling. :)

Indulto
09-30-2007, 05:22 PM
You have me giga-ling. :)I'm sure you'll stay happy as long as your pockets keep jinga-ling, but please keep your hands where we can see them. :lol:

judd
10-01-2007, 08:16 AM
:) I'm sure you realize that you're going toe-to-toe with two DRF consensus consultants who have Twistaway as their best bet. I myself like Tomorrow's Nano that you have deemed today's nono. I think I'll drift away from this indiscretely chalky horizontal prospect since HAW procotted me yesterday. :lol:
nice call indulto