PDA

View Full Version : Premier Turf Club Releases New Wagering Software

Premier Turf Club
09-26-2007, 02:41 PM
We released our real-time dutching software (along with some other updates) this morning. Obviously, I'm biased but I think it's awesome. With real-time odds, automatic bet resizing, unattended conditional merges and a ROI calculator that provides continuous feedback on the "value" in the series of wagers. It works for win, quinella, exacta and doubles and can be used in some pretty sophisticated wagering systems. Use it to lay an over bet favorite, create synthetic win and place bets, easily arbitrage the win pool against the exotics, etc. It's all part of our strategy to build an integrated data collection, analytics and trading platform for ADW along the lines of what Bloomberg has done for Wall Street.

The screen shot is attached below. We'll have more to say next week on where we're going with these things.

Feel free to contact me ian@premierturfclub.com or through the board for any questions.

shanta
09-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Very cool Ian! Best of luck moving forward

betovernetcapper
09-26-2007, 11:46 PM
If I like the 7 a little at 6 to 1 but I think the #2 at 9-5 is pretty strong and the #3 at 25-1 has positive trainer stats, what would my ROI be if I bet all 3? This new configuration rocks. :)

csmith
09-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Thanks Ian
I like the new changes. I like the totals being shown in the conditional wagers.
I would still like to see conditional WPS bets as opposed to only being able to use win bets in the conditional module.. BUT it looks great. Thanks for all your efforts