PDA

View Full Version : " Atta-boy " Defined ( officially )

Horsepicker
09-25-2007, 10:27 PM
" Atta-boy " - a group of chaps and ladies who commonly share curiosity , questions , support , verification , help , ideas , enhancements , updates , tools and tutoring around and based on a SPECIFIC philosophy and discipline toward conquering a particular endeavor. (from websters, 2009 series, .....maybe)

For clarification, here are some examples / illustrations :

1) DON'T walk into Gambler's book club, and start cursing and questioning the management on why he doesn't have any bibles to choose from. It's a book store, right ? What does management have against the Bible?? It say's " book store"...go check for yourself, it's there.

2) DON'T go to a pool hall and piss and moan to the management about why
there ain't no basketball courts inside his establishment. It's balls, right? It's a sport , right? Dude must got something against skywalkers.

3) DON'T go to a Bible study class, and ask what specifically in the Good
Book does it show you about sexual enhancement with your mate. What's
wrong with that question ? It says be fruitful and multiply. I'm simply want
to do it God's way, right ? Who would know better?

4) DON'T go to a vegetarian cooking class and demand that they should, at
at, talk just a little about how to fix some meat dishes. They should'nt be
so closed minded. Cooking is about food, right ? Meat is food, so what's
the resistance about the subject? Hell, almost everybody love's a rightly
cooked fresh side of cow.

5) DON'T go to a computer store and ask where the underwear
department is. It's a store, right? Most store's got a variety of stuff to
choose from. You mean you don't even sell soda's ? You guy's are weird.

For variety and multitude of topics, PA is the best MALL on horseracing. It has a variety of subject's (store's ) , character's and forum's to anyone's liking. Lot's of good information on experience's and experience's on product's purchased by other member's.

DON'T go to a website dedicated to fan's of Nikola Tesla and his invention's , and badger member's over the head that they are not giving ample enough discussion concerning the work's of Albert Einstein.

So please enjoy what's out there, shop for what you want & for your liking and specific taste , whatever it may be. DONT'T visit a S & M shop looking for leather coat for your relative. Leather is Leather. :bang: Horsepicker

ezrabrooks
09-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Man, I am probably leaving myself wide open...but, I lost you from the start (the definition of attaboy). I love the sprit, but where are you going with this?

Ez

46zilzal
09-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Another thread had used the term so, I assume, it was explained here.