PDA

View Full Version : September 22nd Northfield Park pics.

whyhorseofcourse
09-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Race 1- The 3 Charming Chromer has been consistant as can be in a trot race. Wyatt Irvine has been on this horse each time, but the price will not be favorable. Aaron Merriman has hopped onto the 6 Cognac Kosmos. The horse breaks quite often but this front runner is due to come around.
[Plays 63 Exacta Box]

Race 2- No plays but the 5 looks like an easy winner.

Race 3- The ML favorite #2 raced at delaware this past week. But is a very inconsitent horse. #3 Zakman ran solid on Monday, he got beat at the wire. This yonkers horse is a solid bet. He is worth as Singal in the pick 3 and should be a decent price.
[Plays Try Key 3/ 2 4 5] [Pick3 3/ALL/239]

Race 4- Too close to call but I wheeled all in this leg in the pick 3. I really like the 3 with a 10/1 morning line.

Race 5- I really like the 3 April Winner, a very consitsant horse since the switch from the Meadows to Northfield.
[Plays Box the exacta 239]

Race 6- All the horses I like are prices ML. I like the 3,7,8.
I plan on playing them 3 in he pick 3.
[Plays Pick3 378/67/236789]

Race 7- My favorite horse at Northfield Laughing is An Art is taking a class drop. With Aaron Merrimman between the wheels I like his chances. But I really dont think anyone can beat this 6.
[Plays exacta box 67]

Race 8- The start of the pick 4, thats all I plan on playing this race.
[Plays Pick4 236789/17/57/1]

Race 9- The 7 Thats Fly'n Angel with a morning line of 9/2 looks like a winner to me. Audit looks good too, expecially from the 1 hole.

Race 10- The 7 likes to get to the lead, although never at Northfield this horse has a shot. I like the 5 Key Decision also.

Race 11- PC sam all the way.
That completes the pick 4.

Race 12- 3 Should walk this race.
[Plays Late Double 3/48]

Race 13- Pretty little Angel in the 8 hole should have a good race. I like the 8 and the 4. Both run fair times and are on a class drop.
[Plays Superfecta 48/4839/4839/483916]

Best of luck at the races!