* Rep. Jerry Weller (R-IL)
* Rep. Heather A. Wilson (R-NM)
* Rep. Don Young (R-AK)

The two to watch are:

* Sen. Larry E. Craig (R-ID)
* Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)

betchatoo
09-19-2007, 08:15 AM
As a long time liberal and life long resident of Illinois, I am shocked and appalled that there aren't more Democrats and especially Illini on this list. Corruption has proven to be an equal opportunity sport and the representatives from Illinois (along with those from Louisiana) have proven themselves to be at the top of the game. I think someone has an agenda on this list.

chickenhead
09-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Feinstein should be on that list.

OTM Al
09-19-2007, 01:26 PM
About 100 senators and 400 some odd reps should be on that list.....Have no doubt these people are corrupt, though the list seems awfully biased.

njcurveball
09-19-2007, 02:14 PM
C'mon now! There is no one from New York or New Jersey on the list!

I demand a recount! :lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2007, 01:06 AM
It seems the "Citizens for Ethics" may need a refresher course.

NoDayJob
09-20-2007, 03:53 AM
Peers ta me, ders at least 535 corrupt politicians in Wahshinton. Add another 2500 lobbyists and what's left over may be suspect too. :lol:

samyn on the green
09-20-2007, 05:45 AM
This omission of NY-NJ politicians immediately identifies the list as bogus. As I New York resident who consistently and tremendously has been hosed by my representatives I am offended that the malignant prowess of my elected officials are not being recognized. It is bad enough to pay $10K a year in property taxes on a regular 3BR house to fund all sorts of corruption but to have it concealed from the general population is yet another twist of the knife.

When a criminal like Governor Spitzer is hailed as a white knight of vericity you know your govenment is malignantly corrupt. We are not talking about a few corrupt individuals, we are talking about a system that can not be fixed. The corruption is strongly ingrained from the Governor all the way down to the newspaper writers that produce the BS that keeps the masses bleating for more. C'mon now! There is no one from New York or New Jersey on the list!

DanG
09-20-2007, 06:59 AM
C'mon now! There is no one from New York or New Jersey on the list!

Great point!!! :D

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/210000/210257KPRO_w.jpg

Tom
09-20-2007, 07:40 AM
It seems the "Citizens for Ethics" may need a refresher course.

OFF TOPIC!
You can't bring up ethics in a thread about congress! :lol:

BlueShoe
09-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Only saw four Democrats on the list.So,who made it up;CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC.or some looney Left website?Oh wait,a left wing website would have it 100 % Republicans and zero Dems.After all,if you are "Progressive" you can do no wrong.