PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Downs

trying2win
09-17-2007, 02:13 PM
I noticed that Kentucky Downs is on the PTC betting menu today. Good show Ian. I'm guessing that track is not owned by the Churchill Downs group then.

If I remember correctly, this short meet is all turf races. Is that right? Anyone like this meet? Anyway, I'm going to try and see if I can make a few dollars betting the Kentucky Downs races.

T2W

Premier Turf Club
09-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I noticed that Kentucky Downs is on the PTC betting menu today. Good show Ian. I'm guessing that track is not owned by the Churchill Downs group then.

If I remember this short meet is all turf races. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone like this meet? Anyway, I'm going to try and see if I can make a few dollars betting the Kentucky Downs races.

T2W

The meet is one of my personal favorites. It's now owned by a group headed by former Magna exec Corey Johnson. I love a menu full of grass races. Sometimes I think I'm on the wrong side of the pond.

JustRalph
09-17-2007, 02:17 PM
made some money there last year. the course is downhill........and then back up hill. If I remember right.........speed held pretty decent last year.........if you are in front at the bottom of the hill.......it is hard to pass down the lane

Premier Turf Club
09-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Ralph, It's been pressers for the first two days. Tough to win from the clouds but not easy to wire 'em.

trying2win
09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
The meet is one of my personal favorites. It's now owned by a group headed by former Magna exec Corey Johnson.

Ian:

Thanks for the info. I noticed the KENTUCKY DOWNS meet actually started last Sat. Sept. 15/07, but I don't recall seeing this track on your betting menu at PTC that day. Did I overlook something that day on your website?

Thanks,

T2W

trying2win
09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I just noticed that at the CBS SPORTSLINE site, that they are showing free live video of the KENTUCKY DOWNS races today.

T2W

Premier Turf Club
09-17-2007, 02:58 PM
T2W,
They are part of the Turfway simulcasts when Turfway runs.

When Turfway doesn't they are a separate wagering event.

Ian

trying2win
09-17-2007, 03:02 PM
T2W,
They are part of the Turfway simulcasts when Turfway runs.

When Turfway doesn't they are a separate wagering event.

Ian

Ian:

Oh I see how it works now...okay thanks for enlightening me.

T2W

NoCal Boy
09-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Ian-

TVG shows KY Downs as an exclusive track. Did you cut a deal with TVG?