PDA

View Full Version : Why is this story being ignored? Nukes?

JustRalph
09-16-2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2461421.ece

Israel knocks out a couple of bunkers with suspected nuke material and nobody seems to care..........?????

Tom
09-16-2007, 07:31 PM
WMD in Syria?
Hmmmmm.
I've been saying that all along.
I caught a bit on this on Fox - they were saying that none of the usual islamic suspects were making a big deal about it becasue they dind't wnat to draw attention to the WMD.

The was was all about oil, huh?
No barrels of oil were found in the bunkers.

Sailwolf
09-16-2007, 07:37 PM
WMD in Syria?
Hmmmmm.
I've been saying that all along.
I caught a bit on this on Fox - they were saying that none of the usual islamic suspects were making a big deal about it becasue they dind't wnat to draw attention to the WMD.

The was was all about oil, huh?
No barrels of oil were found in the bunkers.

Then we should bomb North Korea

They are selling the stuff to other nations

Tom
09-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Don't let me stop you....

skate
09-17-2007, 04:03 PM
going right along with:

fickle stock market
higher futures on oil
higher gold price
artificial turf

delayjf
09-17-2007, 04:42 PM
I wonder if any of that nuclear equipment might have made it's way across the Iraq border?

skate
09-17-2007, 05:07 PM
could be...

i doubt that uncle george would make much of an issue either way.

i have my reason as to why, but neither this issue nor the WMDs and nukes found in Libia will lend itself in favor of unclegeorge.

Until history is written:eek:

kenwoodallpromos
09-17-2007, 08:27 PM
"As a bonus, the Israelis proved they could penetrate the Syrian air defence system, which is ****stronger than the one protecting Iranian nuclear sites."

Tom
09-17-2007, 09:29 PM
:jump::jump::jump: Woo-hoo!

OTM Al
09-18-2007, 01:46 PM
More of the story.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411428847&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Tom
09-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Hmmmmm. 2/3 of the old Axis of Evil at it again.
Bush called that one a long time ago, didn't he? ;)

46zilzal
09-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Hmmmmm. 2/3 of the old Axcis of Evil at it again.
Bush called that one a long time ago, didn't he? ;)
Axcis? is that a new model car?

Tom
09-18-2007, 03:05 PM
No, it is called SPELL CHECKER. AXCIS is in mine. You know, it's like FACT CHECKER, the option you disabled.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=axcis&btnG=Google+Search

46zilzal
09-18-2007, 03:10 PM
No, it is called SPELL CHECKER. AXCIS is in mine. You know, it's like FACT CHECKER, the option you disabled.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=axcis&btnG=Google+Search
Spell checker is as disabled as the writer.

ddog
09-18-2007, 04:14 PM
"As a bonus, the Israelis proved they could penetrate the Syrian air defence system, which is ****stronger than the one protecting Iranian nuclear sites."

If true , this would only be a "bonus" for the other countries that have the same type or less effective air defenses,

I hope the "air strike" if that's really what it was served a vital purpose.

It's never a good idea to confirm your capabilities up-front or let your opponent get to practice against you before the main event.

skate
09-18-2007, 05:27 PM

reminds me of the beer commercial, with the Axe.

"But He IS A writer":eek:

Tom
09-18-2007, 08:21 PM

I'm not the one afraid of discussion....that would be you. Now, go find a link to talk for you, Mr. McCarthey.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Spell checker is as disabled as the writer.Are you an internet troll by any chance? Because this response SMACKS of trollness.

Just asking.

You've been a troll this whole time, haven't you, and I was dumb enough to allow you to continue posting here.

A former doctor who now works the photo finish camera at a Canadian track....likely story.....(said in my best Jerry Seinfeld)

46zilzal
09-19-2007, 01:15 AM
A former doctor who now works the photo finish camera at a Canadian track....likely story.....(said in my best Jerry Seinfeld)
I could send you all of my credentials.

I could tell you all about subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, or how the distribution of antinuclear antibody is used to differentiate scleroderma from systemic lupus erythematosus or from discoid lupus erythematosus.

How about sarcoidosis as a clinical manifestation of tissue accumulations of T lymphocytes and mononuclear phagocytes?

How about my senior paper on comparing and contrasting the pathophysiology of acquired entrapment neuropathy syndromes of carpal (median nerve) and tarsal tunnel (posterior tibial nerve) syndrome. HINT: One is from overuse syndrome and the other main cause is simple trauma. Which do you think is which?

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2007, 01:21 AM
OK, you've convinced me. Close the search box and carry on....

46zilzal
09-19-2007, 01:25 AM
OK, you've convinced me. Close the search box and carry on....
Close, I referred to my favorite text: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine.

JustRalph
09-22-2007, 10:18 PM
This is why I admire the Israeli's. They understand the threat and they know that they must fight for their survival.............this is gonna get real shitty before this Syria/Iran threat is resolved. And we now have the most well trained experienced military in the world........to deal with it. :ThmbUp:

Why is not one news show talking about this?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2512380.ece

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/img/global/tol-logo.gif

From The Sunday TimesSeptember 23, 2007

Israelis seized nuclear material in Syrian raidUzi Mahnaimi and Sarah Baxter
Israeli commandos seized nuclear material of North Korean origin during a daring raid on a secret military site in Syria before Israel bombed it this month, according to informed sources in Washington and Jerusalem.

The attack was launched with American approval on September 6 after Washington was shown evidence the material was nuclear related, the well-placed sources say.

They confirmed that samples taken from Syria for testing had been identified as North Korean. This raised fears that Syria might have joined North Korea and Iran in seeking to acquire nuclear weapons.

Israeli special forces had been gathering intelligence for several months in Syria, according to Israeli sources. They located the nuclear material at a compound near Dayr az-Zwar in the north

~more at the link~

Tom
09-22-2007, 10:45 PM

....not that there's anything wrong with that! :rolleyes:

ddog
09-22-2007, 10:56 PM
This is why I admire the Israeli's. They understand the threat and they know that they must fight for their survival.............this is gonna get real shitty before this Syria/Iran threat is resolved. And we now have the most well trained experienced military in the world........to deal with it. :ThmbUp:

Why is not one news show talking about this?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2512380.ece

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/img/global/tol-logo.gif

From The Sunday TimesSeptember 23, 2007

Israelis seized nuclear material in Syrian raidUzi Mahnaimi and Sarah Baxter
Israeli commandos seized nuclear material of North Korean origin during a daring raid on a secret military site in Syria before Israel bombed it this month, according to informed sources in Washington and Jerusalem.

The attack was launched with American approval on September 6 after Washington was shown evidence the material was nuclear related, the well-placed sources say.

They confirmed that samples taken from Syria for testing had been identified as North Korean. This raised fears that Syria might have joined North Korea and Iran in seeking to acquire nuclear weapons.

Israeli special forces had been gathering intelligence for several months in Syria, according to Israeli sources. They located the nuclear material at a compound near Dayr az-Zwar in the north

~more at the link~

I don't know what news shows you are looking at or why you keep yelling about this.
I have heard it on several including CNN?

Greyfox
09-22-2007, 11:13 PM
I could send you all of my credentials.....

While we do not always agree, I find your contributions very interesting and welcome to read. No need to convince me of your credibility.
And why can't a Physician take a role at the track? Basically we are all "equals."