PDA

View Full Version : Hold the OJ....

Tom
09-16-2007, 03:04 PM
New conference imenent...LV police might be charging OJ with armed robbery.
Interesting...if he is able to post bail, can Fred Goldman claim it as part of the unpaid judgement?

Hehehe...what goes around comes around.

so.cal.fan
09-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Las Vegas, bail to be set tomorrow, but he is considered a flight risk.

LEFTY!!!!!!!
Go volunteer for jury duty, asp. Let's get him this time! :mad:

Tom
09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Jeopary qurestion: This stays in Vegas?
Answer: "Who is OJ?"

:lol::lol::lol:

GaryG
09-16-2007, 05:48 PM
A flight risk? Can't you just hear Chis Berman saying: There goes OJ....he's on the 405....he's on the 5...he's on the 91...he could go all the way!

Greyfox
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM
If the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit.

He was just getting his memorabilia back. Right?

NoDayJob
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
O.J. acts away--- watch him get outta dis. :D

"If da glove don't fit ya must aquit." -Johnny Cockaroach.

Do they have a pitch and putt in the "Big House"?

witchdoctor
09-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Maybe he thinks if he can get into the penitentary, he can find the real killer.

NoDayJob
09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Maybe he thinks if he can get into the penitentary, he can find the real killer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Notice how O.J. knows exactly where the cameras are at all times. He should be given an "Oscar" for an outstanding acting job. He's always acting, "Who me, guilty?"

JustRalph
09-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Nevada allows camera's in the courtroom.................!!!

Here we go again!!!!

NoDayJob
09-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Did the L.V. police take guns from the property room and plant them on O.J.'s compadres, just like the L.A. police planted the gloves, that didn't fit, at O.J.'s house? The ghost of Johnny Cockaroach and the folks at Court T.V. want to know. If the guns aren't for real, you must appeal. :)

NoDayJob
09-16-2007, 07:43 PM
O.J.'s already planning to spend every penny he has, after he's aquitted, to find the real burglers. Of course he'll be playing golf all the while he's searching. ;)

Tom
09-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Cat might be out of the bag now......Fred Goldmanis in courts all day tomorrow to take possesio of various OJ stuff, and thses guys might roll over on him to save thjjemselves. One guy wore a wire....OJ could potentially end up with the life sentence he escaped before this over, considering his age.
:lol::lol::lol:

OTM Al
09-18-2007, 09:16 AM
What a good year. Paris and OJ in jail. Those perp walk shots just warm my heart and make sad days much brighter.

Tom
09-18-2007, 09:21 AM
I guess OJ is a high roller - he has his room and meals in Vegas comped!

Why was OJ invited to that wedding?
To cut the cake!

Greyfox
09-18-2007, 10:50 AM
One guy wore a wire....

O.J.'s a thug. Sure seems strange though that someone just happened to have a tape recorder handy?

Lefty
09-18-2007, 11:29 AM
The guy with the tape was with O.J.! The people he robbed were former friends. One of the victims has already said he didn't think he wanted to testify. Don't bet that O.J. doesn't slip away from this one too. I hope not, but not completely out of the question.
SAy he gets charged. There's a jury trial. A couple people on the jury buys the defense's storythat O.J. was set up? There he goes again...

so.cal.fan
09-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Lefty!
Damn it! Get everyone you know to go volunteer for jury duty service!

Lefty
09-18-2007, 12:13 PM
So. Cal, Sadly, they don't pick juries that way.

so.cal.fan
09-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe they don't here anymore either (Los Angeles).
My father used to always volunteer to serve, he loved being on juries.
Too bad. I know what Lefty would decide! :D

NoDayJob
09-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Here's the real deal--- O.J. the world's formost sociopath, will testify in court that the whole alleged robbery, kidnapping scene was actually a rehearsal for his new movie, "O.J. and The Posse". That's why they recorded the event. Too bad they didn't remove the lens cap on the video camera. The L.V.D.A. is going to have a tough time with this one. :)

NoDayJob
09-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Now dat the "Juice" is loose willie slipa da noose? Even money, he does only time served. It's all a big mistake, folks.

Lefty
09-19-2007, 11:08 PM
I wouldn't take that bet. The victim has just been arrested for a parole violation in CA. One liberal juror(if it goes that far)is all it takes to puthim on the streets until his nes faux pas.

JustRalph
09-19-2007, 11:17 PM
One liberal juror(if it goes that far)is all it takes to puthim on the streets until his nes faux pas.

I thought for sure you were going to say "Black" instead of Liberal...........

NoDayJob
09-19-2007, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't take that bet. The victim has just been arrested for a parole violation in CA. One liberal juror(if it goes that far)is all it takes to puthim on the streets until his nes faux pas.

By the time this gets to trial, what with heart attacks, parol violations, and I ain't goina press charges, et cetera, the L.A.D.A. won't have much of a case. Da "Juice" will be loose, instead of inside da Kaboose.

Lefty
09-19-2007, 11:51 PM
I thought for sure you were going to say "Black" instead of Liberal...........
Nah. One liberal like Alan Colmes is all it takes.

harnesslover
09-20-2007, 09:28 AM
There has been late breaking news today. They found evidence that the reason OJ busted into that hotel room was that he thought he had FINALLY found who killed Nicole.

Now this puts a whole new spin on things.

Greyfox
09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
There has been late breaking news today. They found evidence that the reason OJ busted into that hotel room was that he thought he had FINALLY found who killed Nicole.

Was it the first time he's looked in a mirror?:lol:

NoDayJob
09-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Was it the first time he's looked in a mirror?:lol:

O.J. to da mirror. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the slickest killer of them all?" Da mirror replies, "Da Juice, since youse is still loose and not in da caboose." :p

Tom
09-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Dream Team II - the "Just Us" Brothers? :lol:

dav4463
09-20-2007, 06:08 PM
I like the guy who kept getting on camera during the interview. He was wearing an OJ shirt and a cap that said "I love famous people." He had no front teeth and genuinely appeared to be a bit retarded. He acted like HE was the one being interviewed! He kept hogging the camera and making remarks that got on the air. I couldn't watch the interview without laughing at this guy!

Tom
09-20-2007, 06:16 PM
That guy was hilarious!

bigmack
09-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I like the guy who kept getting on camera during the interview. He was wearing an OJ shirt and a cap that said "I love famous people."
It will be the only way to make those press confabs bearable. He's from Jimmy Kimmell. Name is Jake Byrd.

We need more mockery of these idiotic events.

Ql6149ny65M

NoDayJob
09-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Will O.J. march for the Jena VI?? Nah, he's too busy! Gotta 10 a.m. tee off time. :D

JPinMaryland
09-21-2007, 02:25 AM
Admit it: You secrety hope OJ wins so you can enjoy all the whitey outrage.

Can we say: Division along racial lines?

Tom
09-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Will O.J. march for the Jena VI?? Nah, he's too busy! Gotta 10 a.m. tee off time. :D

He is playing with Robert Blake and Phil Spector in a "sudden death" match.

NoDayJob
09-21-2007, 02:59 PM
He is playing with Robert Blake and Phil Spector in a "sudden death" match.

That'd be a no contest for "Da Juice". Just ask the "Dream Team", "Who's got the biggest cahonees?"