PDA

View Full Version : Greenie speaks out...

Maji
09-15-2007, 06:46 PM
"Greenspan criticizes Bush policies in memoir

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070915/bs_nm/greenspan_book_rates_dc

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan sharply criticizes President George W. Bush's administration and Republican congressional leaders in his memoir for putting political imperatives ahead of sound economic policies, several newspapers reported on Friday."

I can't believe that Greenie will be such a meanie to the CONmen :lol:

Tom
09-15-2007, 10:37 PM
I thought that was his job?

He was pretty outraged....but not enough so to actually show som eintegrity and back bone and resign. He kept taking the paycheck, and now is getting his bonus from a book.

Dirtbag.

Like Powell, he is a major reason for failures - no guts.
It takes more than a fool at the helm to sail over a waterfall - the morons down below have to stop rowing. So far, few have done so. When they decide to write about this failed administration, they seem to forget that they made it all possible.

lsbets
09-15-2007, 10:40 PM
From the article I read in the NY Times today, I don't disagree with his assesment at all, especially when he said that the Republicans deserved to lose Congress because they abandoned their principles on fiscal matters for power after 2000. You know, they became Democrats. ;)

JustRalph
09-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Now it's revealed that he thinks the war is about oil.

He is married to a media type...........what do you expect...........he was good at his job.........I think he blew it towards the end of his tenure........but he was good early on..........

Maji
09-16-2007, 12:27 AM
I wonder what Greenie wrote about him bailing out his buddies at LTCM when they blew billions of dollars in highly speculative crappola.