PDA

View Full Version : Double-digits only 9/15

nobeyerspls
09-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Sorry about the 20-1 morning line that won and paid $9.70 on Thursday. I would never post a short-priced horse but the ML favorite was scratched. She did start the pick3 I posted and it paid $478. Got nosed out of a $2,200 pick4 when Gomez, a good jockey, made three bad decisions in the stretch (and I seldom blame the rider after a loss).
That's water under the dam so here are todays:

Belmont

race 2 - #2 Talkhouse (20-1) starts for an outfit that is very good with both firsters and two year olds. The race is wide open so why not him?

race 5 - #9 Sweet Grass Creek (12-1) comes off a claim for a trainer with solid stats in that category. Shows a second in his only other turf start and has some speed. Blinkers off is another positive. I'm looking for #7 Metro Meteor and #2 I've Got Speed to close behind him for the exacta and tri.

Woodbine

race 6 - #9 Pronger (15-1) is a second lifetime start, a very productive angle. Was off slow in the sprint and now gets two turns with blinkers on. The two 6f workouts since his race are a major positive.

Just edited this with an aftertought. If you're using the Green Monkey race at Belmont in horizontals, use the all button. It's only six horses and I think that it's wide open