PDA

View Full Version : SIMPLY SPOT PLAY THAT MAKES MONEY.

silverfox
09-14-2007, 10:38 AM
When I was in Vegas about ten years ago for two months I played a-simple spot play.I started out with a funded bankroll of $2000 .I bet 10% of my bankroll daily.If I had 10 plays I would bet $20 per play.When I reach $3000 my daily bankroll was $300.I finished with $4600 in Two months.Here is the play.six furlongs fast track $10,000 claimer and up ,no turf.trainer must win over 15%.Bet every double beyer to show.A double beyer is one horse that has the highest last two beyers in the race.I had as many as 15 in a row.Try it on paper,and as Dick Mitchell would say,see you in the short line.Silverfox.

kenwoodallpromos
09-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Another way to find consistency in the horse AND trainer!

Kelso
09-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Here is the play.six furlongs fast track $10,000 claimer and up ,no turf.trainer must win over 15%.Bet every double beyer to show.A double beyer is one horse that has the highest last two beyers in the race.I had as many as 15 in a row.Try it on paper,and as Dick Mitchell would say,see you in the short line.Silverfox.

I assume, but to be sure:
- The individual Beyers must both be higher than the highest of any other runner, as opposed to the sum of the two Beyers?
- If either Beyer is tied with a Beyer for another horse, the play is off?
- Maiden claimers are included?

By "$10,000 claimer and up," do you mean this also applies to allowance/stakes ranks, or to just higher claimers?

Thanks very much for sharing, Silverfox.

midnight
09-15-2007, 04:35 AM
1) 6 furlong claimers of $10,000 and higher.

2) Both of the horse's last two Beyer Speed Figures must be higher than than any of the last two Beyers of everyother horse in the race (a double advantage).

3) The trainer must have a win percentage of 15% or higher.

4) Bet the qualified horse to show.

I've seen many variations of this in the past. Based on similar methods I've plugged into a five-year database (which I no longer have access to), I'd guess that it will hit about 80-83% show horses and have an ROI of around 0.90-0.94. Horses like these, which are generally odds-on favorites, actually do better to place and show, ROI-wise, than they do to win.

silverfox
09-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Midnight I played this method in 1994 in Vegas.Please take into consideration long win streaks.I was betting 10% of my bankroll daily.I was betting more in those streaks and less when I was losing.Losing streaks are very short.In two months the amount of plays was about 500.This may be a randon deviation from the probability model.Silverfox

midnight
09-15-2007, 07:03 PM
I can't vouch for what it did back in 1994. I know that Tom and Jon Worth's "Show a Profit" system was somewhat similar to this. I posted a review of that method a while ago:

Show a Profit review (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16226)

I can't imagine a method that uses two overbet factors (Beyers and jockeys) doing well, especially today, but if it works for you, go for it.

alysheba88
09-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Better off giving your money to the homeless.

Betting show? Show?

silverfox
09-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Worth method has nothing to do with a double beyer,to show.I suggest you go about doing, what you do best.