PDA

View Full Version : Double digit plays 9/13

nobeyerspls
09-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Here are some double-digit plays for Belmont and Woodbine. Note that the latter are rolling pick3's as all but one of the selections are under 10-1.

Belmont
race 2 - #3 Ace of Hearts drops into a race without much early speed. She's worked well off a brief freshening and could towrope these. The ML is 20-1 but I think that she'll get some support. I'm hoping for 10-1. I'll use 4,5, and 10 underneath in exactas and tris.

I'll single her in the start of a pick4 with 2,6 in the 3rd, 3,7,8 in the 4th, and 2,5 in the 5th. You can't lose with this bet as you'll either cash for a nice return or have a very functional $12 bookmark

Woodbine
These are rolling pick3's for $1.
Race Selection
1 #6 Streeterville and # 7 Lewicki
2 #6 Break Even
3 #6 The Real Me
4 #2 Greeley's Flame
5 #4 Kris's Honor and #11 Look How Not
6 #4 Blissfulness

Sorry if some of these are chalky but the pick3's should return well above ten to one given the low cost of the tickets. $7 in total for the four bets. If any of these lose let it be the first or last races and not the 3rd or 4th.

judd
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM
nice call at belmont :ThmbUp:

nobeyerspls
09-13-2007, 03:35 PM
nice call at belmont :ThmbUp:

Except when you try to post longshots and a horse pays $9.70 it's frustrating. The pick3 started by her was nice and, except for a bad ride from a good jockey (Gomez), I would have had the pick4. Missed by a nose after some bad riding decisions coming down the stretch. I seldom complain about rides but this one was a lulu.